Breaking: Wendy Williams speaks out about the conservatorship

It's surreal seeing her go through this when she was so open about being team Jamie even then she doesn't deserve this...no one ever deserves this.Β 

I love how calm and clear she was and that she called them out by name. These people who think it's okay to do this need to be brought to the light and stop hiding. I can't wait for BJ to cover this

• Like 1

I mean her eyes do look kind if weird. Still doesn't mean she needs cship. That firm probably mislead her money so they r now hiding it showing her undue influence. It is terrifying how easy wealthy ppl put in that thing in US. Ur system is broke. It is been 2 ppl out this year. Now they need some1 in. It is really unfair. Just give her hard earned money!

• Like 1

Sooooooo.....Β  I do not mean this in the way that its probably going to come off BUT Wendy is now dealing with something similar (a fraction) of what Britney did. Wendy was very nasty and one sided (always Team Jamie) before Britney spoke out and I dont mean karma is a ***** but look at her situation now. She talked a whole lot of unnecessary crap against Britney by supporting her father/cship and it made so many fans upset.Β 

Now look....Β 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, icybaby said:

I mean her eyes do look kind if weird. Still doesn't mean she needs cship. That firm probably mislead her money so they r now hiding it showing her undue influence. It is terrifying how easy wealthy ppl put in that thing in US. Ur system is broke. It is been 2 ppl out this year. Now they need some1 in. It is really unfair. Just give her hard earned money!

Her eyes bulge due to Graves disease. Its a major cause of eye bulging.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block