3 New Songs Leaked from Kim Petras' Upcoming LP!

I'm one month late but I'm sure a lot of you don't follow Kim Petras career as much as I do. Three new songs leaked last month confirmed to be on Kim's upcoming debut Republic Records LP rumored to be titled Problematiqué. 

The three new songs Your Time to Cry, Je't Adore and Dance To Forget were all produced by Dr. Luke (E.T., Blow, Lace and Leather) 

[SONGS REMOVED]

Which one you stanning Exhale? I personally love Your Time to Cry. 

Do you think she will keep these on the record even though they've leaked? 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

were both produced by Dr. Luke (E.T., Blow, Lace and Leather)

I love how you included Dr. Luke’s credits like we don’t know him Jay :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

not gonna lie, i never cared for the stuff Kim Put out but Im liking her 2022 tracks. I just wish whoever is mastering the tracks or if it’s a vocal producer that they would stop editing her vibrato. They give her a fake Alvin and the Chipmunks/ The Weeknd vibrato. 

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I love how you included Dr. Luke’s credits like we don’t know him Jay :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

not gonna lie, i never cared for the stuff Kim Put out but Im liking her 2022 tracks. I just wish whoever is mastering the tracks or if it’s a vocal producer that they would stop editing her vibrato. They give her a fake Alvin and the Chipmunks/ The Weeknd vibrato. 

Lmaoo I had too sis!! Dr. Luke is my husband he can get it all day :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: he is a Legendary Pop producer and I would **** my pants if he produced my first record I'm working on titled Express Myself :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

you will grow to love Kim. She's amazing 😻

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Lmaoo I had too sis!! Dr. Luke is my husband he can get it all day :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative: he is a Legendary Pop producer and I would **** my pants if he produced my first record I'm working on titled Express Myself :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

you will grow to love Kim. She's amazing 😻

Is “Express Myself” the debut single or album? Also, I’m so happy you’ve been expressing yourself with music, dance and vlogging. I can’t wait to hear the music mama!:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block