Little Mix start rehearsals for their Farewell 'Confetti Tour'

Slayer

Little Mix's farewell 'Confetti Tour' officially kicks off in Ireland on April 9th and the girls have been busy in rehearsals.

Nearly all of their shows of their Arena tour are sold out. The Confetti Tour will be the first tour the girls do as a trio without former band member Jesy. 

After the tour wraps up 'Little Mix' will go on hiatus and the girls will pursue their solo projects. All three members have been spotted in the studio working on solo music.

Very excited to see the tour live next month :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

FN_xY_LXwAc46u6?format=jpg&name=large

FMYJjmwXIAYy5aH?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Have fun without me :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I'll just watch you guys all the way from America :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

No, no I'm not sad I swear :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Hopefully one day you will when all four are back together :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

It's bittersweet for me, it's my first time seeing them live but it's as a three and not a four. I know they'll still absolutely kill it, but hoping one day i'll get to see all four perform together.

I feel like Jade might try and 'make it' in the US so we'll see if her label get her out there and maybe you'll at least see her (and the iconic UK Baddie).

Hoping their tour opener is as great as the last tour:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hopefully one day you will when all four are back together :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

It's bittersweet for me, it's my first time seeing them live but it's as a three and not a four. I know they'll still absolutely kill it, but hoping one day i'll get to see all four perform together.

Im exactly the same. ive always liked LM and i kick myself i didnt think of seeing them years ago. it was only when my nieces saw them in 2019 that i thought aw i'd love to see them and got tickets for this tour and then Jesy left. im sure ill still enjoy it but gutted its not all 4 of them

i was gutted l;ast year too with Steps. My first steps gig [tried to get tickets for their 2017 tour but sold out too quickly.] and Faye couldnt do it because she got covid. they were still amazing but still gutted it wasnt all of them. i was hoping to see them this year but they are only doing festivals and i dont like festivals

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Im exactly the same. ive always liked LM and i kick myself i didnt think of seeing them years ago. it was only when my nieces saw them in 2019 that i thought aw i'd love to see them and got tickets for this tour and then Jesy left. im sure ill still enjoy it but gutted its not all 4 of them

i was gutted l;ast year too with Steps. My first steps gig [tried to get tickets for their 2017 tour but sold out too quickly.] and Faye couldnt do it because she got covid. they were still amazing but still gutted it wasnt all of them. i was hoping to see them this year but they are only doing festivals and i dont like festivals

Yeah I think i'll be forever sad I never saw them during their peak as a four :( Jesy was always my favourite 'performer' out of the girls but they are all amazing in their own right and seeing their trio performances shows they can still more than bring it! 

I have hopes they'll return as four one day, I feel like it always eventually happens with all girl groups, right? We've got to have hope :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I wonder when they'll be back? maybe 5 years or so?

I think we'll 100% still enjoy it because the 3 girls have been absolutely killing it as a trio! What date are you going to? :) 

Ahh that's so annoying Faye got COVID! Steps seems to tour quite often so i'm sure they'll be on a proper tour in the next 2-3 years!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah I think i'll be forever sad I never saw them during their peak as a four :( Jesy was always my favourite 'performer' out of the girls but they are all amazing in their own right and seeing their trio performances shows they can still more than bring it! 

I have hopes they'll return as four one day, I feel like it always eventually happens with all girl groups, right? We've got to have hope :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I wonder when they'll be back? maybe 5 years or so?

I think we'll 100% still enjoy it because the 3 girls have been absolutely killing it as a trio! What date are you going to? :) 

Ahh that's so annoying Faye got COVID! Steps seems to tour quite often so i'm sure they'll be on a proper tour in the next 2-3 years!

Aw i'll still enjoy it. i still enjoyed Steps, its just knowing in the back of your head you havent seen the full group, like everytime i say  'ive seen Steps', i always feel i have to add 'but Faye wasnt there'. ive seen a couple of other groups but without all members, spice girls in 2019 without victoria [although tbh she wasnt missed], Five without J in 2013, Boyzone without stephen in 2019 [sadly because hes dead now] and its just annoying its another group im seeing without all of the members

yeh im positive LM will reunite with Jesy as well in 5 or 6 years with a warts and all TV documentary like all groups do. im going to the Glasgow  gig on 27th April. what date are you going? itll still be amazing im sure

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Aw i'll still enjoy it. i still enjoyed Steps, its just knowing in the back of your head you havent seen the full group, like everytime i say  'ive seen Steps', i always feel i have to add 'but Faye wasnt there'. ive seen a couple of other groups but without all members, spice girls in 2019 without victoria [although tbh she wasnt missed], Five without J in 2013, Boyzone without stephen in 2019 [sadly because hes dead now] and its just annoying its another group im seeing without all of the members

yeh im positive LM will reunite with Jesy as well in 5 or 6 years with a warts and all TV documentary like all groups do. im going to the Glasgow  gig on 27th April. what date are you going? itll still be amazing im sure

Yeah you 100% will they always put on such a show! I’m definitely kicking myself too that I never saw them live earlier! I’m excited to hopefully see all of them live as solo acts. I feel like Jade will give the gays what they want and Perrie could be big with her voice!

Ahh that definitely is annoying and unlucky that on some occasions a member has always been missing for you! It sounds like you’ve seen a lot of artists live!

Ahh I really hope so, hopefully they can resolve things when Little Mix is ‘over’ and there’s more space. Ahh nice I’m going to the 23rd April show in Birmingham, the evening one! They are also doing a daytime show that day too.

I also really wanted tickets for their final ever show in London at the o2 but it is completely sold out :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I wanted to experience their last night but I’m lucky to be seeing them atleast once anyway haha!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GhostFace said:

Im confused, I thought  their last performance was in dec? The one were they were emotional singing Between us?

No, well it was their last TV performance. it was the day it was announced they were taking a break and they went on Graham Norton to talk about the break and because it had just been announced and the song is about their friendship/bond thats why they got emotional. But they did say in their statement and on Graham Norton they werent immediately splitting up, they were still doing their April/May UK tour and then when that finished they'd 'go on a indefinite hiatus' 

• Love 2

I think they'll have two or three years of solo career to see which one can make it big. (I truly think they all have the package to do big stuff). Then they'll  come  back. I see this hiatus like the Destiny's Child's hiatus : Michelle, Kelly and Beyonce have a year for their solo project then release Destiny Fulfilled.

destinys child GIF

Sadly I think this hiatus prepare us for the end of Little Mix

Confetti All Eyes On Me GIF by Little Mix

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Come to the UK King :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I want to come this summer so badly! My current show I am on wraps in Mid June  so i'd be able to take time off then. :( 
I need to marry someone from the UK so that I can get my UK Passport haha I have my EU one but you hoes left!!! LOLOLOL Would love to live part time in the UK. Been a dream since I started listening to the Spice Girls

#BringtheKingtotheUK

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block