Anyone going to Dua Lipa in Amsterdam or Paris?

zone

4 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I am in Amsterdam and would really wanna go, but there’s like zero tickets left for both dates. 

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I was about to travel there just to see her but i found out last night that there are no more tickets, i was like  :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Lol why is this thread Main Paged? 

anyways, I secured my tickets for the Los Angeles show and I’m so happy I’m seeing her next week. She upgraded her performances skill and has a great discography! I feel like this is her Oops Tour era or Dream within a Dream and I KNEW I couldn’t miss this or I would regret it! She is just so s exy and confident. She’s not as captivating as OG Britney but she has the same allure that no other pop girl since Britney has had. Ariana is very influential and popular but she doesn’t have the same s e x appeal as Britney. Dua makes me wanna be a bad betch, the way prime Britney made me feel:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

oh And I heard Megan Thee Stallion is going to open for her and they’ll duet their new single :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Lol why is this thread Main Paged? 

anyways, I secured my tickets for the Los Angeles show and I’m so happy I’m seeing her next week. She upgraded her performances skill and has a great discography! I feel like this is her Oops Tour era or Dream within a Dream and I KNEW I couldn’t miss this or I would regret it! She is just so s exy and confident. She’s not as captivating as OG Britney but she has the same allure that no other pop girl since Britney has had. Ariana is very influential and popular but she doesn’t have the same s e x appeal as Britney. Dua makes me wanna be a bad betch, the way prime Britney made me feel:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

oh And I heard Megan Thee Stallion is going to open for her and they’ll duet their new single :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

She step up her game so much i feel like is her prime time now so im dying to see her

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block