That Surprise Witness reacts to my video about Lou Taylor

1 hour ago, Timo said:

which money does he need? she can sue but she has to prove why its false right?

He needs to be able to defend himself. Jordan is a smart man but im assuming he isn't educated in law so he would more than likely hire someone to do that. plus on top of that unless the hearings are virtual he then has to worry about getting to and from and gas is high right now plus the amount of days he will have to miss work to attend those hearings it's just a lot. It's easier said than done to be able to call someone weak while personally having nothing to lose.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

He needs to be able to defend himself. Jordan is a smart man but im assuming he isn't educated in law so he would more than likely hire someone to do that. plus on top of that unless the hearings are virtual he then has to worry about getting to and from and gas is high right now plus the amount of days he will have to miss work to attend those hearings it's just a lot. It's easier said than done to be able to call someone weak while personally having nothing to lose.

Points have been made :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1

It's disappointing you wont stand up for Britney (again), and you fall for these awful tactics over and over again, it's why she targets you and this site.

Maybe just close the site and stop making money off of Britney's name. If you cant take the heat, just leave. In my personal opinion. 

1 hour ago, Kevney said:

It's disappointing you wont stand up for Britney (again), and you fall for these awful tactics over and over again, it's why she targets you and this site.

Maybe just close the site and stop making money off of Britney's name. If you cant take the heat, just leave. In my personal opinion. 

Why are you and that other loony tune attacking Jordan? Loucifer has millions of dollars and managed to literally imprison a human being for over a decade and siphon away all of her money.  How DARE you act like Jordan needs to make some grand stand and risk his entire livelihood when he is directly targeted, especially since you personally won't actually be defending or helping him out in ANY way :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: it's easy to poke and prod someone else to put themselves at risk from the shadows, how brave of you!  Besides, Jordan already has done what you so POLITELY requested - he made the video that talks about the cease and desist and basically saying he is taking a stand against her harassment, and also when Jamie Spears himself screamed at Jordan over the phone to shut down Exhale, guess what - Jordan kept it open!

So when Loucifer and Jamie Spears both personally target and harass you, I'd love you to make a topic about it so we can all mock you for no reason at all :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Kletus said:

Why are you and that other loony tune attacking Jordan? Loucifer has millions of dollars and managed to literally imprison a human being for over a decade and siphon away all of her money.  How DARE you act like Jordan needs to make some grand stand and risk his entire livelihood when he is directly targeted, especially since you personally won't actually be defending or helping him out in ANY way :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: it's easy to poke and prod someone else to put themselves at risk from the shadows, how brave of you!  Besides, Jordan already has done what you so POLITELY requested - he made the video that talks about the cease and desist and basically saying he is taking a stand against her harassment, and also when Jamie Spears himself screamed at Jordan over the phone to shut down Exhale, guess what - Jordan kept it open!

So when Loucifer and Jamie Spears both personally target and harass you, I'd love you to make a topic about it so we can all mock you for no reason at all :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

👌❤️

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Kletus said:

AND THAT'S ON PERIODT :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Jordan 😌 Your video from 9 days ago is beautiful.

I was on vacay w/ no internet so I missed it when it aired. 

Sharing the humaness and difficulties behind the Britney standom…thank you. Britney is an amazing, strong woman—this is why we stan her; but this is why the world thinks she’s controversial. Having an online identity that is independent of our IRL personas enables the community to Stan Britney freely. You are the face of this website, and sadly that is a liability; AND this means you don’t get to Stan Britney as freely as we do!

I appreciate you ❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Leader
19 hours ago, Kevney said:

Leave... my own website? Lol :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Leader
17 hours ago, Kletus said:

Appreciate the support :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I am def down for that. Might talk about meeting Britney since that other topic is making the rounds, then do a separate live to answer questions included in that same topic. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

You’re trending across the forum, hunty, make that video content to keep us fed. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Timo said:

sorry but I feel like you are weak not TRYING for lou in court. very weak. that's my opinion

I disagree, it's very expensive and you need a lot of time for negativity, it's not worth it. 

+ You don't know the outcome. 

I like that Lou knows by now what we think of her. It's all uncensored on Breatheheavy. 

:jamie_lynn_grape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block