Kim Cattrall and Graham Norton Openly Slated Britney in 2007

I recently saw an interview with Kim Cattrall on Graham Norton back in 2007 when Britney had just shaved her head. I had never seen the interview before but Graham Norton basically brings Britney up and Kim working with her on Crossroads to which she replies “yes but she had a full head of hair then”. Graham also calls her “loopy loo”.  They make a sort of joke out of it all

I was really disappointed to see this given how much Britney loves SATC and was so honoured to work with KC on Crossroads. Even Graham Norton - while he can be a POS typical presenter - Britney was on his show on 2003 and I really liked that interview she did with him but he just openly skates her. I find it so sad how everyone was so against her in 2007 she literally no chance. We literally saw one of the biggest celebrities of our generation crumble before our eyes and the first thought on people’s minds was to publicly bash her?

I’m really disappointed with KC. 

Britney had just shaved her head and everyone was talking about it or making comments. She didn’t lie. She did have a full head of hair when they filmed together. Graham was the one who seemed to sound shady. I’m sure she wasn’t being disrespectful but yes, it would have been better if she held back from making any comments about Britney that could seem negative or weren’t positive. 

It’s still not the same as Katy’s disrespectful comments about shaving her head, in my opinion :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 1

everyone made fun of her back in the day. that doesn't mean it was right, but it is what it is. we'd have to cancel every celebrity if we take it so seriously. the whole world failed britney. it sure was an exhausting time for her emotionally. no one was by her side. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

everyone made fun of her back in the day. that doesn't mean it was right, but it is what it is. we'd have to cancel every celebrity if we take it so seriously. the whole world failed britney. it sure was an exhausting time for her emotionally. no one was by her side. 

Yeah, that's why now in one of her latest posts she says that she doesn't want to be loved, she wants to be FEARED.

That's deep.

• Love 1

I think we as a fan base need to try to strike a balance between remembering and reminding people every once in a while what happened with the atrocious mistreatment towards Britney in the media so everybody involved is held accountable and it doesn't happen again with anyone, and letting it go and don't hold grudges because people make mistakes and we all need to move forward, especially Britney. She's so smart and talented and resilient that I feel she still has a long way to go! What a legend...

It's revisionist given where we are in talking about mental health, but even then, perpetuating the idea that because she cut her hair means she HAS to be crazy was and is gross. And allowed the public to nod along with the execution of the conservatorship. And even now, if she posts something not deemed normal, whatever that is, you'll hear and see cries that the conservatorship was necessary.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block