Christina Aguilera, Paris Hilton, Mya and Kim Petras Performed at LA Pride at the Los Angeles Historic Park - Paris Hilton played "Toxic" and "Stars Are Blind"

The **** was too much. It's a no for me. I don't understand why she wore that thing. 

I like that she brought Kim and Paris but it feels like she needed them to be talked about on medias. Unfortunately, it was the first time that I saw people talking about one of her performance in years. (because they all talked about the guests). 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, theosgrlt said:

The **** was too much. It's a no for me. I don't understand why she wore that thing. 

I like that she brought Kim and Paris but it feels like she needed them to be talked about on medias. Unfortunately, it was the first time that I saw people talking about one of her performance in years. (because they all talked about the guests). 

Would’ve been fine without Kim tbh. It was a great show regardless 

Is there a video of Lady Marmalade? I can’t imagine Paris singing pinks part :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

she sounded good on beautiful, but like that super long flag/dress/cape… it just seemed a mess and made the show seem amateurish. Like having the dancers awkwardly pick it up/put it down.. looks like a bad community theater production or a high school talent show. It either should have been hanging somehow or shorter and they could have had a fan on her or something making it blow. 

On Dirrty she just sounds like Grover from Sesame Street to me. The way the dancers ran into place also look led amateur. 

she just has really bad stylists doesn’t she? The outfits were awful. And the way they did her hair kinda makes her look bald with a hair piece on, it might just be the low quality videos and the fact her hair and her skin look the same color when it’s pulled tight. I could see there being memes about this performance where ppl mistake her for a drag queen again :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

the strap on is… a choice… :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I’ll have to look for more videos. From what I could see in that little clip Mya looked gorgeous! 

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Can someone link me to the video of them signing SAB?  I can’t find it

They apparently sang it at Britney’s wedding reception but a video hasn't surfaced! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I guess only the esteemed guests will only ever know what slayage graced their ears! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block