Christina Aguilera, Paris Hilton, Mya and Kim Petras Performed at LA Pride at the Los Angeles Historic Park - Paris Hilton played "Toxic" and "Stars Are Blind"

• Super Mods
On 3/20/2022 at 12:17 PM, brymo said:

I just don't know how she has time for all of this between her commercials for Oreo and her Waze voice navigation. 

Her voice navigation slays ngl :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I thought she was going to belt a loud note when I pulled onto the freeway but instead did nothing. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 3/20/2022 at 7:07 PM, Bo Johnson said:

I forgave her for Bionic because RCA royally ****ed her with that one. Get rid of the Polo Da Dawn tracks and replace them with the deluxe tracks and it’s was a great album.

HOWEVER!

I cannot forgive Lotus or anything after. She’s 1000% gave up after the Bionic mess and it shows. She’ll never top Back to Basics or Stripped and I’ve just accepted it.

Glad people are excited about her preforming tho.

I think she just lost inspiration. For every era leading up to Lotus she had a sound, style and tour remixes to match her current vision. But now? nothing. Her music is uninspired and has no vision. I still love a lot of her new music (Unless its with you) But overall she doesnt seem passionate anymore. She literally does the bare minimum to promote her new music and stops all promo the day of release. Then she shows up on stage out of breath and shape and cant dance or move to her fast pase songs and wonders why her tour tickets arent selling well. I wish she would either put in some work like she did before Burlesque and hit the gym and dance studio and give us a great pop era or go the Adele/Celine route.  Her ballads during live performances are still stunning. 

• Like 2
On 3/22/2022 at 7:34 PM, The Greatest Show said:

I think she just lost inspiration. For every era leading up to Lotus she had a sound, style and tour remixes to match her current vision. But now? nothing. Her music is uninspired and has no vision. I still love a lot of her new music (Unless its with you) But overall she doesnt seem passionate anymore. She literally does the bare minimum to promote her new music and stops all promo the day of release. Then she shows up on stage out of breath and shape and cant dance or move to her fast pase songs and wonders why her tour tickets arent selling well. I wish she would either put in some work like she did before Burlesque and hit the gym and dance studio and give us a great pop era or go the Adele/Celine route.  Her ballads during live performances are still stunning. 

I think Christina for the most part took her career for granted when she debuted she was passionate about her craft and apart from some deluded fans no one can say the impact album Stripped has on future pop girls but I feel in terms of recognition for her work she was even less seen then Britney and mind you Britney herself was given much credit but later on future pop girls showed a lot of respect and inspiration coming from her. While Bionic is fine but I feel apart from this media nonsense of Britney vs Christina during her early on days Christina was bitter maybe she didn't like how things worked inside the industry and slowly and slowly I feel Christina just felt she isn't appreciated enough perhaps? In 25 years of her career she did like 6 mainstream English albums that's a lot to say really. Back to basics was the best time to be Christina fan women was not seeing anyone in terms of her quality but Xtina has not been given enough credit and I am not talking about those grammy nobody cares for them but like you know future young girls not crediting Christina enough, etc etc. This is what I feel made Xtina uninspired in the end. 

While I do love to see her perform, no matter how much she does screaming here and there which I don't like but you gotta admit nobody will ever see Christina for her vocal abilities it's just impossible women is 40 and hasn't lost her voice at all I just want her soften it up apart from this I don't care for her dancing tbh I always like my childhood stars perform brings a certain kind of happy nostalgia. 

Media did Christina vs Britney for too long while both women were just looking to do their own thing, I feel sad how careers got lost in between. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:04 AM, The Greatest Show said:

1000% agree. She gave in with Lotus and I think that kinda crushed her creativity and it’s just been throwing **** at the wall ever since. Even this Spanish ep was boring and lazy and her trying to act like she’s still 20. I want to see her grow up and take a more Adele route. She doesn’t have to just do ballads either but like you said unless she’s gonna put in the work she needs to stop with the choreography. And her outfits. She’s been trying to recreate Dirrty for 10 years and I don’t want another one- Stripped was perfect we don’t need volume 2. Give us something new! I felt like even Burlesque was falling back on the safe space in vintage throwback of B2B. Christina boasted herself as an innovator in her prime, someone who would reinvent themselves each time and she’s literally just regurgitated her early career the last decade. I blame RCA, they stunted literally everyone who was great by trying to make them recreate instead of innovate 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block