Christina Aguilera, Paris Hilton, Mya and Kim Petras Performed at LA Pride at the Los Angeles Historic Park - Paris Hilton played "Toxic" and "Stars Are Blind"

12 hours ago, Style. said:

Will she perform her hit song Woohoo? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Also, I didn’t know you’re into Xtina. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Onika I bought Stripped and Back to Basics opening day and Christina Aguilera was among my first albums ever. Once upon a time I stanned her equal to Britney. I have folders with Britney and Christina stickers, birthday cards friends made with Britney and Christina, in middle school I had everyone asking me if I watched the 03 VMAs because they knew I was crazy about Britney and Xtina :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: after the Bionic mess? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
On 3/17/2022 at 12:35 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

after the Bionic mess? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I forgave her for Bionic because RCA royally ****ed her with that one. Get rid of the Polo Da Dawn tracks and replace them with the deluxe tracks and it’s was a great album.

HOWEVER!

I cannot forgive Lotus or anything after. She’s 1000% gave up after the Bionic mess and it shows. She’ll never top Back to Basics or Stripped and I’ve just accepted it.

Glad people are excited about her preforming tho.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block