Hilary Duff on lie detector admits she doesn't like her own music

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Rik said:

But she literally does idk what u all are going off abt.

She literally is embarrassed of most of baby and oops 

@ModeratorTeam you have been reported Ricky Martin

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

35 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Lol that's adorable, imagine her driving down the highway and people pass her up and actually believe she makes her kids listen to her music :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I would Stan her even harder if I saw Hilary driving and bumping her music haha. I’d be screaming out my window YAAAS KWEEN!!! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Ummm ewww, so your like a real person?

When the music goes up and the sun goes down lightning strikes and I'm on the ground only one that I want around is you.

Wait… what :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

When the music goes up and the sun goes down lightning strikes and I'm on the ground only one that I want around is you.

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: 

When the music goes up and the sun goes down lightning strikes and I'

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

when the music goe

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

music

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

I don't like her early stuff much, but BIBO was a a great album

Sweetie your opinion is way too controversial and it’s clear you are here to start a fight please stop getting pressed when ppl don’t agree with your opinions and believe me when I say that Dignity has aged better than Flop in Flop Out :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

Sweetie your opinion is way too controversial and it’s clear you are here to start a fight please stop getting pressed when ppl don’t agree with your opinions and believe me when I say that Dignity has aged better than Flop in Flop Out :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I wasnt trying to start a fight. I like Hilary actually. Just giving my opinion, which any opinion on any topic seems to be an issue for you.  Nice try with the gaslighting. It is not working :clownery_makeup_meme:

I will always love this one!

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Rik said:

She does not give two ****s about her music LOL. Also, she did a lie doctor test on this show where people competed to interview and meet with her. This would’ve been around 2006 or 2007. I’m stuck in the 2000s which is why I remembered this @GODNA IS A QUEEN @SlayOut

Sometimes legends distance themselves from their work because it’s just too iconic! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Hillary carries too much iconicness on her shoulders! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

12 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

FLY is her “Ray of Light” :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

One of the best songs released in 2004 iwbqfh

The way in which I remember being so emotional moved watching fly on the AOL home page on my Dell computer in 2004 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, GhostFace said:

I wasnt trying to start a fight. I like Hilary actually. Just giving my opinion, which any opinion on any topic seems to be an issue for you.  Nice try with the gaslighting. It is not working :clownery_makeup_meme:

I will always love this one!

Sweetie I am just joking around with u. Very clearly 

Even this is opinion too controversial, it is clear rebel hearts was the stand out track how dare you give your wrong opinion :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

20 hours ago, ByDemand said:

Every artist has songs in their discography they don't like, Britney would say the same thing thanks to Britney Jean 

She didn't say she doesn't like her own music, she said she doesn't like all of her music 

She never said she doesn't like Britney Jean tho :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

But she did said she does not like her old songs, Sometimes for example and probably Oops and so...:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

She does not like to perform her old songs :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Leodance said:

She never said she doesn't like Britney Jean tho :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

But she did said she does not like her old songs, Sometimes for example and probably Oops and so...:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

She does not like to perform her old songs :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I didn't say she did say it, I said she would say it lol

• Super Mods

She said she doesn't like SOME of her music, which is legit for EVERY artist. 

Very often, labels force them to record and release a couple of songs on each album that would sell well, but don't necessarily meet artists' vision of what the album should look like. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block