Hilary Duff on lie detector admits she doesn't like her own music

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I guess she really did teach Miley something :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Whether she likes it or not, her music was iconic and got me through a lot. Love her bops :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don't think it's really that she dislikes it but rather it wasn't really her vision.

I mean she must have some sort of appreciation for it, after all it did mark an entire generation and till this day people still do love her obviously.

Maybe for her the process wasn't fun? Who knows. For us as spectators it's just entertianment but for them it's a job and a job is a job regardless of how much money you make or how glitz it may appear. 

If I do recall properly, I think she said she was a hip hop fan? Maybe pop just wasn't her cup of tea and it's valid.

Unfortunately for her, her music was a blessing, because it brought her success but, at the same time it put her in a box where people wouldn't have taken seriously if she tried to do anything else that wasn't 'disney pop.'

I have to admit she carries herself very gracefully, I like that about her.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

She is so pretty, in some moments reminds me of J.Lo, maybe cause of the make-up and hair ...

I thought the same thing, she actually reminds me a lot of Kat Dennings too.

She's very pretty.

• Content Curators
38 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

At the 4 min mark she praises some of her music

Lol that's adorable, imagine her driving down the highway and people pass her up and actually believe she makes her kids listen to her music :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block