Madonna's children 'concerned' for pop icon but she 'doesn't want to hear it'

Per the Mirror UK:

After flashing her bum and posting pics in which she looks decades younger than her 63 years, Madonna is said not to be listening to her kids, who have reportedly expressed concern for the star.

Madonna's kids are said to be 'concerned' for their superstar mum after she shared a series of 'disturbing pics'. 

The Frozen singer, 63, caused quite a controversy when photos emerged of her flashing her bum and looking years younger than her actual age.

Many have accused the star of going too far with plastic surgery, although the Material Girl has not confirmed she's had anything done.

Madonna is mum to sons Rocco Ritchie, 21, and David Banda, 16, whom she shares with ex Guy Ritchie; daughter Lourdes Leon, 25, whom she shares with ex Carlos Leon; and daughters Mercy, 15, and twins Estere and Stella, 9.

Despite doting on her kids, the Papa Don't Preach star is said to have worried her brood after her 'altered appearance'.spacer.png

A source told Heat magazine : "Lourdes, Rocco and the other kids tiptoe around this subject with their mum, but it's reached the stage they're getting concerned about her. 

"She isn't ready to give up music - but the whole industry is so youth focused."

The source added that the idea of losing her Madonna 'identity' was unthinkable for the star and so the only hope for change, was "through her kids".spacer.pngspacer.png

They concluded: "She doesn't want to hear it, but they won't let it ago".

The Mirror has contacted Madonna's reps for comment.

Fans couldn't get over the star's latest pics in which she looks a world away from any normal 63 year old.

One of her 17.7 million Instagram fans wrote: “What’s wrong with her cheeks? Photoshop gone wrong. She looks like an alien bug.”
spacer.pngAnother commented: “Your face is very different.. it’s terrible”, while a third accused the MDNA star of looking like plastic surgery veteran Lil Kim.

Not known for her shyness, Madonna regularly posts provocative snaps on social media, including a a slew of naked snaps in protest at Instagram’s ‘no nipple’ rule for women. 

The singer also recently came under fire for posting photos in which she smoked cigarettes, posed with knives and mimicked holding a gun.

The star, who is dating toyboy Ahlamalik Williams, 27, is now set to direct a biopic of her life in what should make explosive viewing.spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I understand completely where her kids are coming from.

Madonna is obviously going through some major mid life crisis.

Why couldnt she keep her looks natural like she did in the ROL era?

She was middle age there yet looked naturally young.

Whatever she did to her face really messed it up,

which is a shame cause she was so damn beautiful

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 3/16/2022 at 1:34 AM, princessmimi said:

I understand completely where her kids are coming from.

Madonna is obviously going through some major mid life crisis.

Why couldnt she keep her looks natural like she did in the ROL era?

She was middle age there yet looked naturally young.

Whatever she did to her face really messed it up,

which is a shame cause she was so damn beautiful

She was middle aged then but she is old now. There is a difference.

• Like 2

I stumbled upon a post about hating Madonna. Quite frankly, I have yet to read it and the answers, but I don`t hate her. Hating is too strong of a word and emotion for an opinion regarding a total stranger who happens to be a pop singer, whose existence doesn`t bother me or hurt me in any way.

Having said that, I recognize many things she has done that were positive, for example, her advocacy for the LGBT community. I can both, recognize that she has accomplished a lot and still think she is a text book narcissist and I dislike how she has treated many people and how friggin entitled she has been throughout her career. Nop, I don`t think being famous gives you special powers to be a disouche. I know many out there think that way, I don`t.  I can also recognize, without being ageist (cause I am really not) that she is going through a tremendous crisis and it transpires through every pore of her body, every action and almost every public choice she makes. Narcissists tend to not deal very well with old age, at all. Ageing is a difficult process for everyone, for a narc, it is pure torture. And sorry, I am not trying to diagnose the woman. It is just one of those cases where it`s so obvious, that you can`t stop seeing it right in front of you. And the sad part of it all is that, no amount of money, surgery or racy pics will make anyone who isn`t getting help, replace the sources of confidence that used to be positioned on outside sources. She built a career based on many things, but one of them was s** and in this world, whether we like it or not, not many people will find s** a driving force to pay attention  to a sixty something woman, not the young generation, at least. I can`t imagine many 20 somethings having fantasies with Madge and I think she is having an awfully hard time with that. Let`s be honest, how many young girls are ***ually attracted to, I don`t know, Sylvester Stallone right now? None, he is an elder man now. It`s life. Things change, people get old and we all need to learn where to move our sources.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Why is everyone always “concerned” about women, but never men? Madonna, Britney, Wendy Williams, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton…

I’m tired of people and the media always feeling like women can’t take care of themselves, like we know better for their wellbeing that they do, implying that they’re unstable, etc.

Getting real tired of this ****. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

This is such a strange and dated stereotype. With social media, tiktok and other platforms the male appearance is quite literally full centre. Everyone now picks apart the physics of men and teens. Just look at the influencers all over tiktok. The guys have to be ripped, have abs and be fit in order to be popular. And if they’re slightly overweight all the people comment and shame. 

Now, I’m not saying shaming is good or bad. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn’t. But clearly there is a strong bias on what is deemed fit and attractive on both sides of gender. No longer just women. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

This is such a strange and dated stereotype. With social media, tiktok and other platforms the male appearance is quite literally full centre. Everyone now picks apart the physics of men and teens. Just look at the influencers all over tiktok. The guys have to be ripped, have abs and be fit in order to be popular. And if they’re slightly overweight all the people comment and shame. 

Now, I’m not saying shaming is good or bad. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn’t. But clearly there is a strong bias on what is deemed fit and attractive on both sides of gender. No longer just women. 

That's not what he said, he was talking about mental health basically. Men aren't questioned about that. And when they are unstable, it's just because they are "geniuses" (= Kanye :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Shaming is only ever hurtful. There are positive and constructive ways to encourage people to be their best. It’s also no one else’s place to say what a woman should or shouldn’t do if they’re expressing themselves.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Why is everyone always “concerned” about women, but never men? Madonna, Britney, Wendy Williams, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton…

I’m tired of people and the media always feeling like women can’t take care of themselves, like we know better for their wellbeing that they do, implying that they’re unstable, etc.

Getting real tired of this ****. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

MJ, Kanye, Bieber, Lil Nas X…

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block