‘BTS Permission to Dance on Stage’ Concert Scores Blockbuster $32 Million at Global Box Office

Moscow

BTS bots at it again and breaking records left and right, how their 5 fans are buying so many tickets :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Please someone help me understand as they are known for their Mass buying and fraud sales what is this happening? How their small number of fans who outsold Taylor with 4 albums and Adele with 1 album and ended up being one on IFPI list with such a couple of songs and their Hits album? How their small fandom is affording it? :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

83544474.jpg

Let me know their fraud doings guys? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

8 hours ago, samblakejacobs said:

I love K-POP, but I'm not a BTS fan. With that said, why are you so mad? You clearly don't understand how K-pop fans consume music, and you don't seem to understand how huge these guys are. It's not bots, it's real fans.

I am their fan and was being sarcastic because people think they are just about fraud sales.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block