Judge sides with Dr. Luke, Kesha responds: “When you’re not allowed to say anything and there are no words anyways”

23 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It really is. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I appreciate that you’re substantiating your posts with receipts and facts and not just your opinion or one line zingers. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

morale of the story

but fr I always try to back things up with research and not jus opinions. 

And on a serious note, You already know how much I love and respect you. You have always been on the right side of history in my opinion, and I really appreciate you always supporting me. A true friend and quality person on this forum 💚

• Haha 1

I've always felt that Kesha wasn't telling the truth.

She made it clear that she wanted out of her contract (which I 100% believe Luke is an A-Hole) but she had these contractual obligations and couldn't.

So I honestly feel her mother put it in her head that if she said "this" then she could get out of her contract, because they'd just want to bury it.

However, things no longer work the way they did when Pebe was in the industry and it blew up in their face.

There are plenty of people out there who 100% believe their own lies.

• Love 2

Wow this whole thing is so chaotic and confusing. 

so the court documents saying she's been accusing him of assault since 2005...is this newly unsealed info ?

So was Kesha forced to go under oath in 2011 saying he didn't **** or assault her?  Why did her story change? Was she required to by her record label? 

I'm just so confused.

People seem so sure that he's not guilty or that she's telling the truth but it seems to be much more complicated and layered than just saying "BeLiVe All WoMeN".

As we know the courts can be shady and can get paid off...clearly what happened with Britney's conservatorship wouldn't have continued if the courts/law itself wasn't corrupt.

• Love 2

I really encourage anyone who has questions to watch Emily D Bakers video about this on YouTube. It’s from months ago but she did a breakdown of this case and it was pretty thorough. SA and r*** Cases are really difficult to substantiate for obvious reasons. There’s usually no evidence or witnesses. It can very quickly become a he said/she said situation. I believe she is telling the truth. I get that some people think she is lying because of her horrendous contracts. All I know is he has been proven to be a scum individual by multiple people and that is something that turns me off to his music. Really hope he retires and goes away. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block