Judge sides with Dr. Luke, Kesha responds: “When you’re not allowed to say anything and there are no words anyways”

2 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

You're not wrong. I love Kesha as a fan and of course if it did happen that is horrible but anyone is capable of forgiveness and worthy of it. We all are not perfect. Even if Dr. Luke did it who is to say he is the same person he was 15 years ago. People evolve and change. Humanity has lost the Human side.. it's sad. 

Yeah I hope I'm not coming off like I'm going to bat for a monster, it's just that the receipts literally don't add up and so far I've not seen one explanation that justifies the blind support/pity for Kesha in this situation. I think people are just siding with her by default without actually thinking through it or knowing the facts.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah I hope I'm not coming off like I'm going to bat for a monster, it's just that the receipts literally don't add up and so far I've not seen one explanation that justifies the blind support/pity for Kesha in this situation. I think people are just siding with her by default without actually thinking through it or knowing the facts.

That's exactly what people are doing.Thats the culture nowadays. Gaslighing and putting people against each other. Revenge is in and forgiveness is out. Horrible. Glad I'm not in this Gen Z :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods

I do strongly believe he is abusive, toxic, and a bully, but somehow I honestly always failed to believe he is a ra*ist. 

He definitely did trick Kesha into a horrible contract, and I believe he should be punished for that but there's no legal grounds for it. I also believe she wanted out of the contract and did make up a story. There is a chance they did have a ***ual relationship too, but I don't think it was ra*e. 

If he really did ra*e her, I wish him only the worst and I hope all the punishment in the Universe falls on him. But if he didn't, Kesha should be ashamed for accusing someone innocent (when it comes to ra*e specifically) of such atrocity, nobody deserves that. 

She did fail to prove it by all means unfortunately. Her claims backfired too. OBJECTIVELY, no judge had any grounds to proclaim Luke as a ra*ist as there is absolutely 0 proof he actually is one. Even when Kesha claimed he did it to KP and Gaga they both firmly denied it. 

It's a difficult case for sure, but as far as law goes, Kesha failed to provide any kind of firm proof.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, sykology said:

Kesha signed a horrible deal with Dr. Luke and she wanted out of the contract.  End of story.  

She made those claims before she got big to the executives of the major label (Sony I think) and nothing happened. So she was risking her career before it started with these claims, she would not have done that if it was just about the deal.

• Like 1

If she signs a contract, no matter how bad it is, it’s her fault. Same goes for Taylor Swift and Scooter Braun. 

the #MeToo movement is so 2018 and granted it allowed for more fairness in the industry... but it’s sickening how it became a free ticket for any female to sue and win on a baseless claim. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, pieceofphil said:

She made those claims before she got big to the executives of the major label (Sony I think) and nothing happened. So she was risking her career before it started with these claims, she would not have done that if it was just about the deal.

In 2011, under oath, she said Dr. Luke did not ***ually harass her.  The problem with the case is she has no proof of telling anyone about him abusing her.  This all came out when she was trying to renegotiate her contract with Dr. Luke.  I agree the law got this one right.  

• Like 1

This is sad either way, but I doubt she would lie and make herself look bad. It's really hard for victims to come out at all so I understand why it took Kesha that long to accuse him. The only thing that's questionable was the timing since she was in a contract at the time with him that she didn't want to be in. I wish she would have gone to her label first and asked them to remove him from the contract and then sue him.

11 hours ago, Rik said:

Jay not u calling Kesha a liar, there’s a reason she was asked to sit down and respond to allegations as early as 2011. Those don’t just come out from nowhere. Dr Luke is a bully and abusive

Cant believe you're gonna unfollow me because of my freedom of speech.... Thought we were more friends than that even if it's just on a forum... :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Was she forced to deny Dr. Luke ***ual assault in this video? I remember watching this video and thought the case was over then. I haven't followed her case and really surprised her fight with Dr. Luke is still going on.

After reading some articles about her case, I think there's a legal dilemma here. You cannot accuse someone of a ***ual assault without evidence, but in the same way, you cannot just ignore victim's accusation since it's hard to keep the evidence of ***ual assault unless a victim was very determined to sue an attacker from the first place. So, I really don't know what to believe in this case. Unlike Britney's case (which was very clear whose fault it is and had a tons of evidence), her case seems not clear enough to take one's side. There were just two opposite legal claims, not enough evidence. 

• Like 3

I’m not saying Luke  is innocent as I truly want to believe Kesha but there are several problems with believe woman or the accuser only…the most damning part in kesha’s case is that she testified under oath that he was innocent…she says she was scared to tell the truth which may be, but that act alone has hurt her case as well as intentionally alleging about his crimes with Katy perry. Let’s not forget, Britney too was accused of ***ual abuse by her former bodyguard and I’m pretty sure no one in here stood by him bc they wanna believe Britney no matter what. All I’m saying is there are two sides to every story it’s hard to know the truth in this one. You can’t simply say just “believe all women” and no discussion.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, theosgrlt said:

It's disgusting that some of you prefer to believe a potential abuser and rap*** than a potential victim. 

I dare you to listen to Praying and to keep telling she is lying. You can hear her pain and suffering in that song. 

Lol so we should believe her because she came out with a pop song to make money off of her legal situation. This is all to make money. The allegations came out when Kasha failed to renegotiate her contract with Dr. Luke. Do you not see the irony in that?  

• Love 1
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, sykology said:

Lol so we should believe her because she came out with a pop song to make money off of her legal situation. This is all to make money. The allegations came out when Kasha failed to renegotiate her contract with Dr. Luke. Do you not see the irony in that?  

don’t be naive. The original judge was married to a representative from Sony and court documents reveal the following on record  

“Dr Luke and his lawyers have fought to keep the documents from Kesha's lawsuit from 2011 sealed since the case began and they have only just been unsealed today. These documents confirm that Kesha reported her r*** in 2005 to multiple people including label heads and her managers. Most of Luke's case relied on the fact that Kesha only claimed she was **** to benefit her career after it started declining around 2013. The unsealed documents also show that Luke forced Kesha to sign with Larry Rudolph, that Kesha's former lawyer believed Luke was engaging in illegal conduct and was blackmailing Kesha, that Kesha explicitly asked if it was possible to terminate the Luke contract based on the r*** and that Luke repeatedly drugged her.”

7 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

Will you stop with the temper tantrums on  topics were someone has a different opinion than yours? It is getting VERY Annoying.

Hey sweetheart I’ve said nothing other than facts. I’ve never interacted with you at all here in my life but am aware of what  your leanings are

And It’s not a temper tantrum. There’s also an ignore button so I suggest you use it instead of being a cranky ***** hiding behind a ghostface mask bye

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block