Judge sides with Dr. Luke, Kesha responds: “When you’re not allowed to say anything and there are no words anyways”

I don't have anything to say other than it's sad to see women so defendless. Dr. Luke is already known in the business for not being the kindest or more respectful to women, and even if that was out of the question, why is the legal system not allowing a young talented woman to WORK? Kesha needs to work, for monetary and artistic and personal reasons. This cannot be right, the system is denying her basic rights. I think they should drop this case as well as that awful contract and go on with their lives.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, sykology said:

Kesha signed a horrible deal with Dr. Luke and she wanted out of the contract.  End of story.  

Exactly!

Something always told me that Dr. Luke was innocent. It's very easy to gaslight people into believing whatever someone says. You literally need to do a lie detector test. 

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Exactly!

Something always told me that Dr. Luke was innocent. It's very easy to gaslight people into believing whatever someone says. You literally need to do a lie detector test. 

Jay not u calling Kesha a liar, there’s a reason she was asked to sit down and respond to allegations as early as 2011. Those don’t just come out from nowhere. Dr Luke is a bully and abusive

• Love 1

Sad that a woman can ruin a man’s entire reputation with allegations even if he is never charged with anything and even if he prevails in the legal system 

That being said, he is probably toxic and messy, cause that’s what the pop music industry is. But per the Wikipedia article about the lawsuit Kesha and her lawyer accused him of ****ing Katy Perry AND Gaga which proved false. Also those texts from Kesha’s mom at the beginning of this ordeal appeared to be blackmail to get Kesha out of her contract.

Very sad situation all around and I hope they both find peace :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 7
39 minutes ago, Rik said:

Just because he’s talented doesn’t make him innocent or a good person 

Same exact thing could be said about Kesha. She was spreading very serious (potentially career-ruining) allegations about someone and the alleged victim denies anything inapropriate ever happened. I literally don't understand how she's in the right here, but please enlighten me because clearly I am missing something.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I mean.. it makes sense. She lost the defamation case Dr. Luke had against her. She did tell Gaga that Dr. Luke **** Katy Perry and Katy insisted this was false. That's textbook defamation.

Not sure I understand all the moral grandstanding for Kesha when it appears she is in the wrong here.. am I missing something?

I really don't see how it counts as defamation on Kesha's part when someone else told her that rumor about Katy, and she spoke about it privately to Gaga in a text message. If Dr. Luke is salty about a couple celebrities spreading supposed false information in private conversations between each other, he should've sued the original starter of the rumor, not Kesha.

Also, I don't know how Dr. Luke even knew about those text messages anyway since they were private before the court case.

Oh and I'm not really sure why we're ignoring the elephant in the room, aka the rape allegations that Kesha's been consistent about since 2005? Is that a separate case apart from the defamation stuff?

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I really don't see how it counts as defamation on Kesha's part when someone else told her that rumor about Katy, and she spoke about it privately to Gaga in a text message. If Dr. Luke is salty about a couple celebrities spreading supposed false information in private conversations between each other, he should've sued the original starter of the rumor, not Kesha.

You're right that the lawsuit needed to be directed at the person that originated the rumor, the thing is, Kesha was determined to be the source of the rumor. The court wouldn't entertain the case otherwise.

I don't really know all the details of the case and I am usually inclined to believe the victim when allegations are raised, but in this case, the alleged victim has already been determined to have intentionally lied to harm his reputation. The court basically determined that she's a straight up liar and that does put into question the validity of everything she has to say about him imo.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

Sad that a woman can ruin a man’s entire reputation with allegations even if he is never charged with anything and even if he prevails in the legal system 

That being said, he is probably toxic and messy, cause that’s what the pop music industry is. But per the Wikipedia article about the lawsuit Kesha and her lawyer accused him of ****ing Katy Perry AND Gaga which proved false. Also those texts from Kesha’s mom at the beginning of this ordeal appeared to be blackmail to get Kesha out of her contract.

Very sad situation all around and I hope they both find peace :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

It's neutral responses like this that make the world a better place. God bless, my friend :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Same exact thing could be said about Kesha. She was spreading very serious (potentially career-ruining) allegations about someone and the alleged victim denies anything inapropriate ever happened. I literally don't understand how she's in the right here, but please enlighten me because clearly I am missing something.

You're not wrong. I love Kesha as a fan and of course if it did happen that is horrible but anyone is capable of forgiveness and worthy of it. We all are not perfect. Even if Dr. Luke did it who is to say he is the same person he was 15 years ago. People evolve and change. Humanity has lost the Human side.. it's sad. 

1 hour ago, Rik said:

Jay not u calling Kesha a liar, there’s a reason she was asked to sit down and respond to allegations as early as 2011. Those don’t just come out from nowhere. Dr Luke is a bully and abusive

I'm not saying she is a liar... I see both sides. I am for team both of them evolving and growing from their past. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block