Adele sets new concert special for NBC

Per Deadline:spacer.png

Rebuilding from the disastrous postponement of her planned Las Vegas residency, Adele will return to the public eye on March 20 with a concert special on NBC.

The “Easy on Me” singer will headline a show filmed at the London Palladium. The two-hour special, An Audience with Adele, will feature her greatest hits performances of “Someone Like You” and “Hello,” as well as cuts from her latest album, 30. The special already aired last November in the UK.

Between songs, the audience will have a chance to ask Adele questions. Celebrities on hand for the show include Idris Elba, Emma THompson, and Hannah Waddington.

.The event won’t be Adele’s first television  concert. She headlined Adele: One Night Only, which bowed on CBS last November from the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles.

An Audience with Adele debuts March 20 at 9 PM ET/PT on NBC, and will be available to stream the next day on Peacock.

• Love 2

First off I'm pretty sure the songs performed are the same ones she did for her other special.  

Two, the "special" moments of her reuniting with her teacher have already gone viral and been seen by now.

Third, I'm sorry but this is not a good look.  As someone who had tickets to her show and obviously got screwed, this whole fiasco has really affected how I view her.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block