Your COOL'N'GOOD belief about yourself? :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALSO A GOOD BELIEF:

im not EVER up to:

• Making derogatory comments about someone’s disability or age

smh #darkness #professionality

sometimes people blame me for somebadthing but are the author of this somebadthing themselves

yes, im talking about the term of HARASSMENT

CAUSE:

https://everfi.com/blog/workplace-training/watch-out-for-these-3-types-of-workplace-harassment/

Making derogatory comments about someone’s disability or age is one of them

some others funnily blamed me for it

( they blamed me just because i sent 5 (short) messages in a row (which is normal for messaging plus i sent them all in a very short while, i didn't repeatedly let their notifications notify or something)

(and they even bullied me saying my messages were peculiar - i know im not a native English speaker , and i think everything was still understandable in the messages even if i used poor grammar or something)

, yet they did it themselves right after: right in this section you can see somebody making degoratory comments about someones disability (see the definition point in the upper part of this comment) (the fact is that you all can find harassment from an user just in this section, its anonymously subjected YET ITS A HARASSMENT. funny huh? it is subjected for someone in order to make them feel bad but i, for instance, only get better) 

look, if you wanna play dirty, play dirty, just know that the justice for me in my life already has been coming and it will come more and more.]]

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block