New Dazed Article Discusses Britney’s “Rebellion” Track

It was a great read altho there were a few infos that were off. Jeff Dandurand is not a confirmed producer of the song and, from what I've heard, he lies A LOT. I also feel like talking about the events of 2007 as her being "erratic" and "off" is over-simplifying the whole situation but whatever :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: On a positive note, i'm glad we're getting big articles about Rebellion, i hope it'll help getting it leaked one day 

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

I thought it came out that the song was never finished? It only had one verse and no bridge or ending.

It’s a finished song but we’ve been listening to fan made versions for years 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

We had YouTube and some people had it and the producer leaked it in full back in 2006-2009 era. I assume (not sure) but these are the same years he lost his archive in a fire and died soon to that.

I wonder if those people still had it. But firstly if Britney has it on her own archive. There’s no way Britney’s unaware her fans are urging for the full version of this song.

she’s a dang genius.

Yep that is something I wonder too. Does Britney has rebellion and in general , all of her unreleased 🧐🧐🧐

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

Maybe Britney can release a rarities album like Mariah Carey did and place the full song on it.  That would be so cool. 

Yes and she could do a Taylor and re-record it, that’ll be cool but it’s a shame she doesn’t sing anymore 

• Content Curators
20 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

If she wanted to make a comeback this is the song she has to use. Just make it more 2022 and thats it, ready to be released and be a success without even a performance

13 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Black Curtain? what lol

Yes I thought it was common knowledge that was the first title for blackout 

• Content Curators
13 hours ago, Strongerbritney said:

she should redo the song and put it on the next album. 

20 hours ago, Bratz***** said:

It was a great read altho there were a few infos that were off. Jeff Dandurand is not a confirmed producer of the song and, from what I've heard, he lies A LOT. I also feel like talking about the events of 2007 as her being "erratic" and "off" is over-simplifying the whole situation but whatever :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: On a positive note, i'm glad we're getting big articles about Rebellion, i hope it'll help getting it leaked one day 

Jeff is registered and credited on ASCAP as a writer but that’s it and I think he released an updated version as DJ Duran on YouTube but it’s not complete 

On 3/12/2022 at 5:42 AM, Caleb Ellis said:

Jeff is registered and credited on ASCAP as a writer but that’s it and I think he released an updated version as DJ Duran on YouTube but it’s not complete 

Yes but, from what people have said in threads about Rebellion, it's super easy to edit a writing credit on ASCAP right ? At least that's what i've read :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
12 hours ago, Bratz***** said:

Yes but, from what people have said in threads about Rebellion, it's super easy to edit a writing credit on ASCAP right ? At least that's what i've read :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

Ooh okay interesting 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block