New Dazed Article Discusses Britney’s “Rebellion” Track

• Content Curators

The new Dazed Digital article written by Alim Kheraj dives into the whole background of the unreleased Black Curtain song (aka the early version of Blackout) that still to this day 16 years later is wanted (by demand) by Britney’s fans. It discusses the lyrics, it’s connection to the conservatorship and how relevant it still is to Britney’s story, Calling it the biggest white whale in Britney’s career. Can we #FREEREBELLION  ?? https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/55645/1/the-conspiracy-behind-britney-spears-unreleased-song-rebellion 

• Love 5
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Circuit said:

I guess I was expecting new info given that Dazed is kinda popular but maybe the GP talking about Rebellion will finally get it to leak :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

The only way it’s going to leak is get hold of that CD-R from lufti but no one’s going there 

• Leader

The BreatheHeavy shout-out :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

In 2010, one producer involved with “Rebellion”, Christopher “Notes” Olsen, sadly died. After his death, his sister, Angelica, gave an interview with Spears fansite Breathe Heavy about the track that added flames to the fires of conspiracy. According to Notes’s sister, Jive pulled the snippet of “Rebellion” Spears allegedly uploaded to her website; Rudolph also sent Notes an email saying that the song wasn’t the direction the label wanted to go for with the album. All this, some fans speculated, demonstrated that Spears was not only being suppressed in her personal life, but artistically, too.

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I wonder if we ever get a chance to hear the full version. This was her first big attempt of exposing her family and circle through the world. She would never live the things she left if world would stood by her side when they first hear this song instead of speculating about some video games esque group putting devices on her brain:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

If we had streaming services like Spotify in 2006, we would already have it by now I’m sure 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Omg can somebody leak this damn song already? We want it more than ever and we’ve waited 16 years.

19 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

If we had streaming services like Spotify in 2006, we would already have it by now I’m sure 

We had YouTube and some people had it and the producer leaked it in full back in 2006-2009 era. I assume (not sure) but these are the same years he lost his archive in a fire and died soon to that.

I wonder if those people still had it. But firstly if Britney has it on her own archive. There’s no way Britney’s unaware her fans are urging for the full version of this song.

she’s a dang genius.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

We had YouTube and some people had it and the producer leaked it in full back in 2006-2009 era. I assume (not sure) but these are the same years he lost his archive in a fire and died soon to that.

I wonder if those people still had it. But firstly if Britney has it on her own archive. There’s no way Britney’s unaware her fans are urging for the full version of this song.

she’s a dang genius.

I believe she’s forgotten about it, but at the time she just wanted it to be heard and did more promo for it on her website than she ever did blackout. Only Sam Lufti has it on a CD 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block