Grimes and Elon Musk have a 2nd child Exa Dark Sideræl!

Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

Then make it make sense. The kid arrived in December.

It's not unprecedented for someone to leave when a new baby arrives (i.e. K-Fed, All of Elon's previous relationships). They're either broken up or have an open relationship. 

But if it is true that it's a publicity stunt, it wouldn't surprise me with Elon, but I'm saying I don't think of it is as genius. Airing your dirty laundry out, or being deceitful for no reason just to increase scrutiny on another part of your personal life doesn't make sense to me. 

I still love Grimes though. 

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's not unprecedented for someone to leave when a new baby arrives (i.e. K-Fed, All of Elon's previous relationships). They're either broken up or have an open relationship. 

But if it is true that it's a publicity stunt, it wouldn't surprise me with Elon, but I'm saying I don't think of it is as genius. Airing your dirty laundry out, or being deceitful for no reason just to increase scrutiny on another part of your personal life doesn't make sense to me. 

I still love Grimes though. 

They broke up before the baby was born, actually, ''semi-separated'' so they did and didn't break up.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Forestblaze said:

What is “The Mission”? Delusion? Ignoring the pain of the world? Hoarding millions to explore space and put Earth at further environmental risk? I am confused… 

Well like Kim Kardashian said it's not their fault their rich, it's just that people are to damn lazy and refuse to work and put in the hard work. 

Like she said leave us the **** alone, we know how to save money, you poor people have to have days off, amd enjoy life which is lazy. She had a point you guys refuse to do work. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well like Kim Kardashian said it's not their fault their rich, it's just that people are to damn lazy and refuse to work and put in the hard work. 

Like she said leave us the **** alone, we know how to save money, you poor people have to have days off, amd enjoy life which is lazy. She had a point you guys refuse to do work. 

You're joking....right? lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Some people including myself are agreeing with her and that statement a lot are refusing to find employment and work. 

you shouldn't agree with Kim, even more so if you're an American. Your country is devastated by corporations that underpay their employees, evade taxes, and are getting more and more billions every single year. Your worker rights are practically non-existent, your minimum wage has not changed in the last 10 years (which is completely insane) , and your working culture overall is purely toxic. It's completely MAD that even your health insurance is not public but depends on how good your employer is. You're at the mercy of your corporations.

And the fact KIM out of all the people even dares discuss this topic is mind-blowing. The woman got famous by leaking a video of her being fu*ked and then started to create money off of it. ANYONE can do that, the fact she considers herself some business genius is hilarious. 

Either way, I'd say you need to start looking at the bigger picture. American workers right now are miserable and basically modern slaves. The stuff I see here from Europe that you guys have to go through is disgusting to me.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block