Little Mix’s Jade reportedly signing solo record deal with RCA

Slayer

JADE THIRLWALL is on the brink of signing a major solo record deal with RCA.

It’s the same label that helped guide Little Mix back to the top of the charts after their split from Simon Cowell's Syco.

I’ve learned there have been talks about her working on music with Lizzo, who she now shares a manager with.

A music source said: “Jade has had talks with several different labels but she knows the team at RCA personally and is confident they understand what she wants for the next phase of her career.

“She is in advanced negotiations and now it’s just a case of crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s. They have already got to work on figuring out what her moves will be as a solo artist.

“She is very clear about what she wants and is eager to find a really unique sound. Jade has a load of tracks which she has recorded on her own but she won’t put anything out which she isn’t comple- tely happy with.

“She shares a manager with Lizzo and there have been talks about trying to get them in the studio together because they are both great songwriters with a similar viewpoint. They could make something really empowering together.”

Little Mix signed with RCA after leaving Simon’s label Syco in 2018, days before the release of their fifth album LM5.

Source: The Sun and Music Biz

The Sun is extremely reliable with Little Mix/Jesy news.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Is RCA better across the pond ?

Not really :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But to give them credit they dealt with the Confetti era well-ish.

I really hoped Jade would go with another label, but I think she'll give the gays what they want and do well!

So excited for solo Jade!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block