Mandy Moore teases new album "In Real Life" out May 13. Releases first single of the same name.

Mandy Moore teased yesterday her upcoming seventh studio album In Real Life, the follow-up to 2020's Silver Landings.

From the video description:

On her new album In Real Life, Mandy Moore shares a window into her world and all that illuminates it: the quiet heartaches and ineffable joys, crushing setbacks and life-changing leaps of faith. The Los Angeles-based artist’s seventh full-length brings a new level of self-possession to her songwriting, imbuing each track with both detailed storytelling and lucid self-reflection.

She also released In Real Life, the lead single off the album:

• Love 4
Just now, DoubleJayTawndre said:

What songs would you recommend from her 2009 and 2020 records? What sound is it. Like country or folksy? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

tbh I didn't listen to her late 2000's records, or if I did I don't remember :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I only re-discovered her with that Fifteen song. She released other singles but they were all in the same vein, including some Christmas songs too.

From her last album these were the singles:

And I think this wasn't a single, but she released this

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not that thrilled with that song lol but I do want to check her discography. I've never been a stan of her or anything, but she was part of my childhood, and I do like her as a person, I think she's really nice and very talented :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Plus! she always knew who was the OG pop princess 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block