Today, March 9th would have been my Mom's 50th birthday...

JayTawndre

ja2DXJqD_o.jpg

March 9 is my mother, Lucretia Joy's 50th birthday. Unfortunately she passed away when she was 38 over 10 years ago. She is celebrating in Heaven and I miss her every single day. 

We didn't see eye to eye and she didn't accept me for being gay, but we had love for each other and there were some good times but our relationship was really all over the place. She was a struggling alcoholic who didn't get over my father's death when I was a baby ... 

I miss her so much....

My mom passed away at 4am on June 24 2011. The same day I met Britney Spears... It was a crazy and surreal day.... I've talked in depth about it on my Meeting Britney Spears episode on YouTube if u missed it. Britney was very kind during a difficult time once I told her what happened. 

She was me (my mother)... Flawed but beautiful... Everything she experienced in her life I am experiencing. It's crazy. I understand her more now than ever. I only have good things to say about her now. I would give anything to spend another day listening to Faith Evans and going out having our mother/son days like getting manicures and pedicures.... Going shopping and out to eat. Every first of the month. She would always make my birthdays special and spoil me....

I miss her SOOOOO much...

I know you all don't know her but let's take a moment please to say happy birthday in Heaven to my mom! :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Happy Birthday GIF by Idil Keysan.

Warmly, 

JayTawndré

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block