Britney Preparing For YouTube Originals Documentary?

• Content Curators
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I prefer youtube than having to catch it on tv 

YouTube is where it’s at with everyone right now. Britney should definitely do it than GMA that’s for sure 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

A few days  ago i went on Netflix on my 'coming soon' and apparently there's it's a new documentary..called 'the battle for britney'

I checked and its still there.  Though it has a date of 2021 yet is on my Netflix as 'coming soon '

It's the BBC documentary from last year. Trust me, I got excited for a split second too until I watched the preview. It's not new unfortunately.

Edited by Isla
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Britney and Sam recently met with Filmmaker Kevin Ostajewski recently who worked on This Is Paris for YouTube 👀 we’re all 10000% down for this, it’ll be for the record 2.0, if not more revealing, control that narrative B. Have Britney reunite with Felicia and tish and many others. There’s no confirmation on this but let’s put it out into the universe  🙏👑

I'd prefer this one thousand percent!! I want her and only her in front of the camera without being interrupted by an interviewer.

• Love 7
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Chris_415 said:

I think the director was possibly  hired for sam’s sponsorship for resorts world Las Vegas.

1 hour ago, Antidote said:

spacer.png

I'm sorry to break the excitement but Kevin said "thank you to @chuckliddell for an incredible fight night experience #ufc272"

He was just shooting the Sam's trip.

Let’s prey projects lead to another 🙏

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block