Katy: My new song went #1

I saw her this past weekend and the show was great! First time seeing her live and I’d see her again. Not sure why y’all hate on her. The head shaving comments weren’t it but y’all have said far worse on here and I’m sure even worse still in private and you’re lying if you say you haven’t lol

Shes doing her thing and doing it well

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, kdub87 said:

I saw her this past weekend and the show was great! First time seeing her live and I’d see her again. Not sure why y’all hate on her. The head shaving comments weren’t it but y’all have said far worse on here and I’m sure even worse still in private and you’re lying if you say you haven’t lol

You are right 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, theannehedonia said:

To be fair, her team probably saw this somewhere and told her 'your song is number 1.' Do y'all think she logs into billboard/itunes/spotify to check her songs?

She 100% knows her song was not Number 1 on the BB chart. She’s made it clear that she’s aware she isn’t that successful anymore. If it actually hit number 1, sis would run out of vegas and tour the world. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Idk who you are referring to by “y’all” I’ve never dissed my queen :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block