Positivity thread for Britney. Britney please read this.

Britney, don't focus on things or people you cannot change, the only thing you can change is your how you react to them.

Know your value, your self-worth. You're not just the biggest global popstar since 1998, you are also a wonderful mother and a wonderful human being. Your courage and your resilience inspired so many all around the world.

Be proud of who you are ! Be proud of your story. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe you're destiny, your impact in this world, and your life is something bigger than you can't even imagine. It's only the beginning for you, now that you're free, a new life starts now for you.

Be fearless, be yourself, life is short !

We're rooting for you, we're excited for you, and we love you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

This is how much Britney means to me. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Britney I love you and only wish the best for you. I look forward to meeting you again over 10 years later and hopefully getting to work together writing songs :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

You have been my BIGGEST inspiration since I was 7 years old. 

Our lives have intertwined in so many ways... 

You give me hope! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Warmly,

JayTawndré

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block