Positivity thread for Britney. Britney please read this.

2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney the world will forever love you, you have nothing to prove!

You will go down in history as one of the most powerful and courageous women to stand up to all the corruption and exploitation. 
Remember who you are. We will be behind you every step of the way. We won't be going anywhere.

You are the Lioness.

We are programmed since birth from the generational information before us. Some us truth and some is belief. Now it is up to us to question all the false programmed beliefs that we were taught. Question everything!! #questionauthority...

YES !! ALLL OF THIS !!!! Keep it going people. Praise the queen 🙌🙌🙌 Make her nauseous from all the love 😜Pokemon Love GIF by Pokémon

• Love 4

I've been thinking about doing a thread like this! Thanks for starting... I think it's time for us as a fanbase to praise her work again, make fancams, fanarts... go back to being what we used to be back in circus era... I am working on a video which proves that she still has the exact same beauty and dancing skill as before, correcting the angle, speed adding cool effects in the background to make it explicit that the only thing that makes Britney's material strange is the amateurism of the production and not her skill or sanity! Hope to finish share it soon <3

This gif is a snippet... I call it "2022ney appreciation video" 

giphy.gif

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, pedroply said:

I've been thinking about doing a thread like this! Thanks for starting... I think it's time for us as a fanbase to praise her work again, make fancams, fanarts... go back to being what we used to be back in circus era... I am working on a video which proves that she still has the exact same beauty and dancing skill as before, correcting the angle, speed adding cool effects in the background to make it explicit that the only thing that makes Britney's material strange is the amateurism of the production and not her skill or sanity! Hope to finish share it soon <3

This gif is a snippet... I call it "2022ney appreciation video" 

giphy.gif

I feel like this thread is needed. Britney should never feel anything less than the goddess she is. Her posts today while I'm so happy she saying her voice and speaking up ECT. It broke my heart. I relate a little bit. I grew up with a toxic mother that always out me down, called me stupid, gas lit me constantly to others ect. It majorly ****ed with my head. I'm currently in the process of healing from that emotional trauma, setting boundaries ect. If what I went through had the effect it's had on me. I can only imagine what Britney went through. She didn't deserve that. 

I hope the fans on here see this thread and literally shower her with love and praise.

• Love 6

I love her os much and never doubt about her sanity or talent! She is my favorite vocalist and dancer and I'm not even being an *** kisser here. 

not to mention her talent as a songwriter, how i love songs like just yesterday, someday, everytime... I hope she knows that she is all that, yes, she is a great dancer. one of the greatest dancers among pop girls... She is the ultimate pop star... She said she did things they asked her to do on stage, but the truth is HER talent is what made the magic happen, it was never management or investment... it was always her raw talent and personality.

ppl shoudnt doubt her... this woman is literally a GENIUS and that's why most ppl dont get her or call her crazy... that's my opinion

• Love 4
  • Like 1

You are a goddess, legend, inspiration, with a beautiful soul, you are a professional, authentic, brilliant, excellent artist, excellent in whatever you propose, hard worker and fighter, kind, noble, beautiful ...... you are a complete combo. and if someone told you otherwise you were just the mirror of what that person lacked, but it was not about you. We love you and will love you forever! we will also support you in everything you come to accomplish. You are an angel with bulletproof wings and you will have justice. 

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I don’t think she will ever realize how much she’s helped others. She is hands down one of the greatest performers out there. Even now! She is the definition of a superstar and her struggles have only made me feel closer to her. I wish her nothing but the best in life and am so happy she’s finally living her life fully. Thank you, Britney for being the light that has helped so many of your fans get through their darkest times. 

Love you, Britney!!! ❤️

• Love 7
18 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

I don’t think she will ever realize how much she’s helped others. She is hands down one of the greatest performers out there. Even now! She is the definition of a superstar and her struggles have only made me feel closer to her. I wish her nothing but the best in life and am so happy she’s finally living her life fully. Thank you, Britney for being the light that has helped so many of your fans get through their darkest times. 

Love you, Britney!!! ❤️

Yes! She's helped millions of people worldwide

• Love 2

Britney, if you read this, you're a legend, an unforgettable part of pop history. you're up there with michael jackson and madonna. your charisma, stage presence, dancing skills and unique voice are what made you rise and stay there with the legends. please don't ever doubt yourself. ugh i can't believe this talentless, evil people made THE BRITNEY SPEARS feel left out. 

• Love 1

Your honesty courage vulnerability love faith resilience parenting humility self awareness joy and realness are an inspiration. ♥️🎉💫💫

Your dancing and singing bring joy. Your dancing holds me spellbound at your range of motion, mastery and how effortless it seems. Lots of respect and love, sister. Your evolution and breakthrough are inspiring other women

My Love Flower GIF by cintascotch 

(haters are jealous or team con bots)

• Love 2

Hey Brit!
You are such an inspiration and you make me (or try to be) a better person.

I just want you to be happy. Have your babies and family if that's what you want. I am happy for no music as long as you are happy, you already gave us so much... 

Love the way you smile, so keep smiling. Always.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block