Till The World Ends (The Femme Fatale Remix) on YouTube

I assume these "Topic" channels or "auto-generated by YouTube" songs (not audios, because they say so in the title and you can comment on them) are part of YouTube Music.

Just now I found the remix, because I always search for it and never show up, just the RadioBritney channel's version.

• Like 1

I thought this was gonna be a recent upload (with the song recently being added back to Spotify) but it was uploaded in 2015. 

I don't understand the 'topic' channels at times though, I saw for Taylor Swift they've sometimes uploaded the same song more than once if it appears on a random compilation (this happened with Lover).

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I thought this was gonna be a recent upload (with the song recently being added back to Spotify) but it was uploaded in 2015. 

I don't understand the 'topic' channels at times though, I saw for Taylor Swift they've sometimes uploaded the same song more than once if it appears on a random compilation (this happened with Lover).

On YT music a song has separate uploads for each version of an album and compilation it appears on, but all the steams count toward the 'main upload' on the artist's song list.

I think it's stupid to upload every version of the album, when you can only upload the deluxe which contains the most songs.

Britney's team was actually clever to only upload one version of her albums (except with Glory where they made a mess with multiple uploads).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BoyDeChanel said:

I think it's stupid to upload every version of the album, when you can only upload the deluxe which contains the most songs.

I noticed this with Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia, when she released the Bonus Version with the DaDumb remix and the French song, they reuploaded the whole album... again! She had massive views before that

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BoyDeChanel said:

On YT music a song has separate uploads for each version of an album and compilation it appears on, but all the steams count toward the 'main upload' on the artist's song list.

Britney's team was actually clever to only upload one version of her albums (except with Glory where they made a mess with multiple uploads).

Yeah that is a bit messy, explains why Lover (the song) appears on Taylor’s topic channel so many times. It’s in a few Valentine’s themed compilations. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block