Do people judge you for being a Britney stan?

When I was in middle school, an ignorant ***** wanted to bully me... She almost got to my face (which was gross to begin with) and she said: "I heard you like Britney Spears, be careful growing up, you wouldn't want to shave your head and destroy random cars with an umbrella :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:" I smacked her across the face! :rupaulslap_hit_mad::embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: And I told her: "Don't you dare!!!" Maybe I was wrong for what I did but it was the first thing that came to my mind. Also, this ***** was a bully with everyone so, idk maybe she kinda deserved it? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

My best friend is a straight guy and he sometimes makes fun of me for it, especially for the time I flew abroad just to see 1 of her shows. I know he doesn't dislike her though because he once said she's one of the few people of 'that kind of music' that he doesn't mind because 'her songs are catchy'. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

My dad thinks Britney is stupid and insane :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I think most people from Bulgaria see her as crazy and stupid

Then someone named Charlotte that is not only every type of bigoted but also makes really mean jokes about Britney , she literally said Britney needs a conservatorship because Charlotte’s sim version of her was crying over someone she didn’t know :gunney: And said Britney owns a battle-axe , Charlotte trying to make people think Britney is violent (Charlotte also accused me of trying to be her by stanning Britney , even though she hates Britney)

And I always hate myself and see me as cringe for being part of the barmy

sad black and white GIF

2 hours ago, Tanya25 said:

When I was in middle school, an ignorant ***** wanted to bully me... She almost got to my face (which was gross to begin with) and she said: "I heard you like Britney Spears, be careful growing up, you wouldn't want to shave your head and destroy random cars with an umbrella :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:" I smacked her across the face! :rupaulslap_hit_mad::embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: And I told her: "Don't you dare!!!" Maybe I was wrong for what I did but it was the first thing that came to my mind. Also, this ***** was a bully with everyone so, idk maybe she kinda deserved it? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Proud of you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Megan Fox. said:

My best friend is a straight guy and he sometimes makes fun of me for it, especially for the time I flew abroad just to see 1 of her shows. I know he doesn't dislike her though because he once said she's one of the few people of 'that kind of music' that he doesn't mind because 'her songs are catchy'. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Confirmation that he’s into you :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, honeycutie said:

My dad thinks Britney is stupid and insane :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I think most people from Bulgaria see her as crazy and stupid

Then someone named Charlotte that is not only every type of bigoted but also makes really mean jokes about Britney , she literally said Britney needs a conservatorship because Charlotte’s sim version of her was crying over someone she didn’t know :gunney: And said Britney owns a battle-axe , Charlotte trying to make people think Britney is violent (Charlotte also accused me of trying to be her by stanning Britney , even though she hates Britney)

And I always hate myself and see me as cringe for being part of the barmy

sad black and white GIF

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block