Hard to forget ya - a bop

What u need - ok a times but draining at other times

Better - a bop

Change your mind - a bop

Liar - a bop

If I’m dancing - ok at times

The French song - a bop

Mood ring - a bop

Personally I’d say the album starts off very boring and forgettable but then picks up

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I absolutely agree with you. I think it's a very unpopular opinion among fans, but I find Glory very dated, safe, and lifeless. Maybe a riskier direction would lead to a different result but in general, could be a Selena Gomez album. Is kinda disappointing. 

There are some interesting moments like "Private Show", "What You Need", "If I'm Dancing", "Just like me", "Invitation", "Courpure Electrique" and even "Mood Ring", which would have been a much better lead single than Make Me. But for me it's just not worse than Britney Jean. It is completely forgettable and expendable in her discography and I have my doubts if she really loves this project that much or identifies with it that much.

For me Femme Fatale kicks Glory's ***, even though it also surfed on the wave of what was going on at the moment, it is more "edgy" and has many more brilliant moments.

PS: 

I identify much more with an album beyond the dance floor. My favorite albums by the way are not for dancing, but if Glory tried to be something like a "Ray of Light" for example, I'm sorry, but it was far from it.

I can't wait to see what Britney will bring, in fact I would love to see her release something with more form like Take Off, Ouch, Mona Lisa or even the infamous Rebellion.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Glory is nothing extraordinary but the thing is that her gay fans mostly want dance songs from her, I mean I get it but it's such a calming album to listen to at night with a glass of wine or something. She's 40 now and I sincerely hope for a story telling album now, she has 150+ songs for dance now it's enough. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Her discography has always sort of progressed with her as she grew and aged and in your mid-thirties? You're not hitting the club scene like that. Glory is more of a grown woman album and that's highlighted greatly with Do You Wanna Come Over. Whereas before, she was shaking her *** till the early mornin', and everything being a blur, naw, now just come over and we can kick it. It's the natural progression.

• Love 4

Glory had no message..no point..a fan album completely approved by jamie..the make me video scrap..not to mention work ***** and perfume werr scrapped by jamie spears...even the artwork for Glory was scrapped..just a screenshot of make me,compared to britney's vision which was her in chains in the desert..her work and vision got scrapped and ruined because of the cship...INVITATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LEAD SINGLE..

invitation, just like me, love me down, just luv me were all good..

Glory was just as restricted  hence the mellow pop/basic sounding album..

It was for financial profit.. a great album with AMAZING VOCALS..LOVE ME DOWN..LIAR..SLUMBER PARTY ..AMAZING VOCALS..they were purposely silenced wdf!! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

but her dad denied her artistic freedom just like with britney jean...so he can seem like the boss.

Britney is a legend..her next album will be gold..any album/tour/single she does now makes her more media/socially relevant than the past 13 years..britney cn finally do things HER WAY! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block