Do you like the song Babylon? Has it aged well?

23 hours ago, Rik said:

What do you think of it? This was nominated for a fair bit of stuff at the 1999 Vmas

Personally I think it’s a great track. A few years back I used to follow Amanda Bynes’s alleged Twitter, PersianLa27 or whatever, and the account also posted this song. it made me smile 

do you think the song has aged? Do you remember it? 

what song did you think I was gonna ask you about? 

Omg who are you and why are we not IRL friends?? But don’t actually tell me, bc I prefer the freedom of anonymity. 🤗

I had not listened to the words and thought about the Babylon reference. Tbh…I thought the lyrics were “babble on” 🙈😆

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

We like you, SlayOut! We like you! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Also not :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: becoming your signature emote :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I thought my signature emote would be :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:, until @BritneyLVR spammed ha threads with it! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
I feel like you, Godna, brought :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: into my orbit.

Poor :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: though, she used to be in regular rotation but not so much anymore! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Omg who are you and why are we not IRL friends?? But don’t actually tell me, bc I prefer the freedom of anonymity. 🤗

I had not listened to the words and thought about the Babylon reference. Tbh…I thought the lyrics were “babble on” 🙈😆

Omg for real!!!! You seem so sweet. Omg I can totally see why you would’ve thought that when first hearing the song 💚

On 3/3/2022 at 10:37 PM, Rik said:

What do you think of it? This was nominated for a fair bit of stuff at the 1999 Vmas

Personally I think it’s a great track. A few years back I used to follow Amanda Bynes’s alleged Twitter, PersianLa27 or whatever, and the account also posted this song. it made me smile 

do you think the song has aged? Do you remember it? 

what song did you think I was gonna ask you about? 

Love this song. I play it in Fridays.  

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block