Do you like the song Babylon? Has it aged well?

What do you think of it? This was nominated for a fair bit of stuff at the 1999 Vmas

Personally I think it’s a great track. A few years back I used to follow Amanda Bynes’s alleged Twitter, PersianLa27 or whatever, and the account also posted this song. it made me smile 

do you think the song has aged? Do you remember it? 

what song did you think I was gonna ask you about? 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Omg this song came on shuffle the other day. I skipped it but I remember really loving it a few years back. I do think it’s aged though. It sounds very late 90s/early 00s UK adult-alternative rock which I couldn’t really care for.

Stop omg am I going through the phase u went through rn 

Spoiler

I’m from a time machine that began in 2001 which is why all my musif taste is situated in these few years xo  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:from where I’m from real C0Ckyv is only 59 years old at this time and I’m here to tell u he’s the one who sabotaged Jessica simpsons career until he was forced to resort to B Anon or whatever xo @SlayOut

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Rik said:

Stop omg am I going through the phase u went through rn 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m from a time machine that began in 2001 which is why all my musif taste is situated in these few years xo  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:from where I’m from real C0Ckyv is only 59 years old at this time and I’m here to tell u he’s the one who sabotaged Jessica simpsons career until he was forced to resort to B Anon or whatever xo @SlayOut

Literally though :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: It’s always been a cute song though and really encapsulates that UK alternative sound in the late 90s and early 00s. Reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

ALSO THAT VMA 01 VIDEO. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::queenie_falling_dying_dead: I really need to binge watch all the old VMAs from the 90s and early 00s one of these days. I love how they included the commercials too, it felt like a time machine. The Toyota Camry commercial, such a basic car by today’s standards but it’s so interesting to see how they deemed it as innovative then. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Also Sheryl Crow in her “s**” era. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: And not Xtina ignoring Jewel like that. So rude omg. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Also, not Shakira doing Pepsi commercials in 2001. I always thought her campaign started in 02. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Thanks for posting, I loved skimming through it. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Imagine hearing the the title “Babylon” and the first thing that comes to mind is a Lady Gaga song. Gays are too much. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

tbh I’ve never even listened to one second of lady gags Babylon 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Literally though :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: It’s always been a cute song though and really encapsulates that UK alternative sound in the late 90s and early 00s. Reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

ALSO THAT VMA 01 VIDEO. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::queenie_falling_dying_dead: I really need to binge watch all the old VMAs from the 90s and early 00s one of these days. I love how they included the commercials too, it felt like a time machine. The Toyota Camry commercial, such a basic car by today’s standards but it’s so interesting to see how they deemed it as innovative then. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Also Sheryl Crow in her “s**” era. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: And not Xtina ignoring Jewel like that. So rude omg. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Also, not Shakira doing Pepsi commercials in 2001. I always thought her campaign started in 02. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Thanks for posting, I loved skimming through it. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

I used to love this song as a kid lol. I haven’t thought of it in sooo long. It’s okay now but I have crazy nostalgia for anything 90s early 2000s :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Omg ur so welcome this legit has LwYs been a dream of mine

to bring them back to this time and explain to me what it was like as I wasn’t old enough to know this song at the time 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block