Tell me everything you like about Madonna's "Frozen"

16 minutes ago, Brat said:

It’s an orchestral electronic fushion masterpiece 

its tru

but i can enjoy music without all in grande style too

just saying

it doesn't have to be a masterpiece (what is sometimes so far away from enjoying for some people) and i enjoy the remix so much and call me basic then and stuff i will keep on living and keep on enjoying what i like and i can be productive and creative in my own way

1 hour ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

its tru

but i can enjoy music without all in grande style too

just saying

it doesn't have to be a masterpiece (what is sometimes so far away from enjoying for some people) and i enjoy the remix so much and call me basic then and stuff i will keep on living and keep on enjoying what i like and i can be productive and creative in my own way

:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I think you have to feel in a certain 'way' to really appreciate this electronic masterpiece.

I used to listen to it many years ago during a very delicate personal phase of my life and i could relate with ROL all the way, i couldn't listen to anything else at the time. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Now i look back and things are very different now (fortunately) so i'm not used to enjoy it as before, i guess it is a personal matter, but still to this day Frozen remains an absolute work of art.

I love the video and the message it sends. 

Madonna is like a witch and her different selves represents the different elements in separation. It signifies that love can unify herself, much like how the heat can bring warmth to the cold (i.e., the spirit). 

It's ironic that she once sings about being a "Material Girl" and here she makes a strong point that being fixated on "wanting what [one] gets" (i.e., being selfish) makes you disconnected from your heart or at least, what your heart needs. What's ironic to is that, in her video, she extends your palms out and you see the 7th Chakra, again, here she wants to get something more substantial and heartfelt (instead of material). 

7th Charka is also the unification of the divine feminine and divine masculine. It's about finding balance between the material (physical) and spiritual. Either alone, leaves you parched. 

10 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I love the video and the message it sends. 

Madonna is like a witch and her different selves represents the different elements in separation. It signifies that love can unify herself, much like how the heat can bring warmth to the cold (i.e., the spirit). 

It's ironic that she once sings about being a "Material Girl" and here she makes a strong point that being fixated on "wanting what [one] gets" (i.e., being selfish) makes you disconnected from your heart or at least, what your heart needs. What's ironic to is that, in her video, she extends your palms out and you see the 7th Chakra, again, here she wants to get something more substantial and heartfelt (instead of material). 

7th Charka is also the unification of the divine feminine and divine masculine. It's about finding balance between the material (physical) and spiritual. Either alone, leaves you parched. 

THIS. im just waking up WE ALL NEED TO BE #UNIFIED #UNITEDWITHLIGHTTOOURTWISTERSSISTER'S HEART

as well as sometimes we just need to #FeelItAll <#SAVE UKRRRRAINEEEEE

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block