How was Felicia able to stay in the picture?

We all know when Britney got tricked and trapped into the illegal, fraudulent  conservatorship that they removed anyone who had Britney best interest and would question things.

With Britney being left with abusive opportunists who had no care for Britney and her well being, how was Felicia allowed in at all?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

With Britney being left with abusive opportunists who had no care for Britney and her well being, how was Felecia allowed in at all?

Britney's former team allegedly tried to separate both of them during the Circus Tour because Felicia was one of the only few people outside the conservatorship who Britney could really trust. Felicia has never been involved directly, i guess she just signed a lot of NDAs as everyone around her through the years so she could still be in touch with Britney in some way aswell...and calling her back for the POM Residency and International Tour was (to me) just a 'tool' to confuse people: "See? Felicia is here, so Britney still has a good environment around her and makes all her decisions!" :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 2

Did you not watch the documentaries? She was essentially booted out of her life.

Let’s also not forget that Britney herself fired Felicia in 2007 and Felicia retaliated in an angry letter that showed less concern over her mental health but rather assumed that Britney was an addict. I don’t think their relationship had ever fully healed since that moment.

Spoiler

Felicia Culotta’s letter to Ruben, the editor of a blog called That Other Blog, in response to a “Why Britney is Asking for it” post:

Ruben,

Once again-I commend you for your Honesty and Integrity. I have been reading your new website daily and am grateful to have that to go to, to check on the antics of Britney. Britney doesn’t have a Publicist for me to clear this thru first, so it will come directly from my heart to you!

I am writing in response to “Where is Felicia?” on your editorial. I am home-in Mississippiaa.I am now a trained Corporate Flight Attendant and fly with a tiny jet company out of Georgia. I am also a substitute Preschool Teacher at the Church Preschool in my town. I LOVED being with Britney for the past 9 ½ years. I enjoyed being a part of HER dream, but now, am living my own dream.

I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfoldingaa.

I want you to know Ruben that WE (as in her Family and nearest and dearest-ALL of whom are NOT on the payroll anymore!!) are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get help for Britney and all in our power to NOT pad the bottom or move the bottom, so when she does indeed hit rock bottom, she’ll stand up and walk away from this whole fiasco a new, confident, changed, career driven Britney like we all knew and loved.

There’s just so much you can do to help a person-I don’t dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself. All I can do is be a friend, someone that loved her for MANY years unconditionally, and PRAY. That, I have decided is the most and best I can do for my friend. I cannot save her from herself, nor can I commit her to any type of treatment program against her wishes and will. I am throwing my hands up and realizing that I am helpless over another-ANYONE!

It’s been a hard reality for me to face. I have lived my best example daily, and that is ALL I’m capable of. To see what’s transpiring now, makes me feel a failure, defeated. I LOVED and BELIEVED in what I was a part of for the past 10 years and was so incredibly proud of Britney and all she’d become.

All that to say this Ruben-I’m so Southern, and the BEST way for me to tell you how I feel is to say-You can just kick an old Dog so many times before he gets off the porch. I, FELICIA, am OFF the porch!!

Thank you for ALL you’ve done-ALL the love and support over the years. ALL the non-judgement and ALL the Honesty!

PLEASE let me know if there’s ANYTHING I can do to repay your kindness. With as much sincerity as I can Muster,

-FE

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/former-assistant-speaks-out-about-britneys-wild-lifestyle/MI3ENKWNFLXWQQDLYYZJDVEB24/?outputType=amp

https://www.today.com/today/amp/wbna17031902

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Why make a whole thread out of this? Common sense: when the con was set up Fe and B were estranged. Then, they kept her at arm's length from britney and she wasn't considered a threat probably because of her ties to the family and was easily manipulated. 

Agreed. No need for a new thread every time he decides to post. The OP is also a notorious B-Anon member and a conspiracy theorist who has given a platform to users who bash Jordan, defend Nazzxxii’s, and praise Britney’s creepy ex-stalker Jason Alexander. @Jordan Miller why do you allow members like this on your site?

2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I mean she wasn’t totally off base, Britney was using ***** anyone who says otherwise is not being true to themselves, I’d say it probably hurt her to see her spiral and she felt helpless and a failure as Britney was her responsibility and basically a daughter. Britney pushed her away. 

Britney essentially drifted apart from people like Felicia. She probably felt that her small-town-country mindset was holding her life back and she didn’t want or need that energy in her life anymore as a grown 25-year old single woman. It felt as if people expected so much of Britney to return to her “old” self that she was trying to escape from.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Agreed. No need for a new thread every time he decides to post. The OP is also a notorious B-Anon member and a conspiracy theorist who has given a platform to users who bash Jordan, defend Nazzxxii’s, and praise Britney’s creepy ex-stalker Jason Alexander. @Jordan Miller why do you allow members like this on your site?

Did you brush your teeth?

Stop bugging Jordan when nothing been done wrong

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

I brushed mine, thanks for your concern. However, let’s not change the subject! The more important question here is when are you going to stop liking and retweeting tweets that talk badly of @Jordan Miller and Exhale? What about siding with Nazsssiii enablers on Twitter? What about the racist conspiracy theorists on Twitter who call out Sam for being “brown”? You got some explaining to do, big boy!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m probably going to get dragged for this but I think Fe’s loyalties are split like she supports Britney but also is loyal to the Lynne. I don’t think the Spears family would think that she would go against them as they are close, I still don’t think she really has, yes she publicly supports Britney because she’s like family and close friend and was basically like her mother, but she’s also close to Lynne.

53 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney essentially drifted apart from people like Felicia. She probably felt that her small-town-country mindset was holding her life back and she didn’t want or need that energy in her life anymore as a grown 25-year old single woman. It felt as if people expected so much of Britney to return to her “old” self that she was trying to escape from.

I agree with these statements; I feel like Felicia was someone that was outgrown by Britney as her career progressed and I feel that Britney knew Felicia was not equipped to fight the battles Britney needed to fight. I think that Felicia is a bit of a victim of her generation and their outdated customs and of how "small town people" didn't have this worldly view of reality.

In many ways I feel like Felicia was also a very passive figure similarly to Lynne and was not able to see the damage or the severity of the situation; maybe she prayed for Britney but I personally don't see her as someone capable of dealing or helping with the situation Britney was found in.

I think Britney probably holds her dear in her heart but they definitely grew apart and I personally feel like Britney knows that Felicia meant well but, like with her mother Lynne she feels like they should've done more - but also understands the limitations of their characters and personalities and their own traumas.

I am giving all of these opinions based on my personal experience with family dynamics, I also come from a very small town and have lived in the "big city" for over a decade now and I have achieved a higher education much more than anyone in my family or anyone from my past and have grown in the sense of my professional life to levels that my family wouldn't understand today.

Sorry, I got carried away but in my head this is how I somewhat picture Britney's relationship with Felicia and the people of her past. It reminds me of one of the making the videos from the early days - I think it was "sometimes" in which Britney introduces her dancers as her "best friends" and while she probably thought that in that moment, you can see the naivety of her words.

It is my opinion that Britney has outgrown Felicia in many ways and this is why probably she [Felcia] was never a real threat to the conservatorship, because while I love my grandma for example, I can't really share with her that I'm stressed about the stock market and the conflict of Russia and Ukraine because she wouldn't even get it - so I just resort to love her as she is someone from my past, but we don't really have a close relationship.

Am I insane?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

You are CLEARLY spamming and making the same thread on a daily basis (sometimes multiple times a day).

You are also a dupe account that should not be here in the first place. Your original account was banned.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

No you are not! I really enjoyed your introspective commentary. I sure Britney wasn’t going to talk about her hookup she brought home form the club or **** benders with Fe, Fe was just in the way and reminded Britney of the girl and image she was trying to kill off...I say this with personal experience and no judgment it’s not surprising that Britney turned to substances with all the trauma she experienced growing up, people don’t use ***** to use *****, people use (usually) because they are trying to escape trauma. Also self medicating due to perhaps undiagnosed mental illness which trauma can predispose you developing mental illnesses. I haven’t heard of a story where someone who had no trauma in their past turned to *****. Obviously Britney wouldn’t want Fe around who she associates with her home town and and painful times in her life, and even just her image that she wanted to kill off, Fe was part of that image, also she was a chaperone, for Britney it was easier for her to self destruction without Fe around. I understand Britney’s Blackout era on a personal level.

yes! i agree with all of this - and i personally think this is why a lot of people are able to connect with britney on such a strong level; she is extremely relatable and real and thought her career - in retrospective - you can clearly see how thing evolved for her and how she was just trying to find her place in all of this.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m probably going to get dragged for this but I think Fe’s loyalties are split like she supports Britney but also is loyal to Lynne. I don’t think the Spears family would think that she would go against them as they are close, I still don’t think she really has, yes she publicly supports Britney because she’s like family and close friend and was basically like her mother, but she’s also close to Lynne.

It’s not so black and white, Britney could have issues that made people worried . Yet still love her. Fe doesn’t need to agree with everything Britney says and does , nor Lynn. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

What’s B-Anon?

What’s B-Anon?

What’s B-Anon?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block