Madonna directing biopic: Florence Pugh, Julia Garner, Alexa Demie, Bebe Rexha, Sky Ferreira in the running to play Madonna

33 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Sorry for saying this, but i really hope this project flops like hell.

Imagine making a biopic of yourself. How narcissistic can a person be.

Why is that? She's one of the few from her generation who is still alive not to mention she can tell her journey herself I don't see any problem in that. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Sorry for saying this, but i really hope this project flops like hell.

Imagine making a biopic of yourself. How narcissistic can a person be.

I wonder do you want Britney to flop like hell if she will do something herself? Do you like when Britney tells her story and her feelings about life? To be a feminist and support each other, why is that so hard? Even if you don't like Madonna. Many artists and business leaders are a bit narcissistic, they wouldn't succeed otherwise. It's not a bad thing to be a narcissistic person if you are good at heart. Madonna has done so much good for equality for many kinds of reasons and people. She has lived a remarkable life. I stand up for my girls Madonna and Brit! But I hope mean people flop like hell, but I think they already do in their hearts. I like love.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 6

I guess Anne Winters is out.

spacer.png

Bebe Rexha looks nothing like Madonna. I also read Euphoria stars, Barbie Ferreira and Sydney Sweeney are in the running. I almost think Madonna put out these Euphoria girls names out there for attention since the show is huge and it just had the season finale.

I think Florence or Julia Garner are best fit.  They have more notoriety as actresses. I wonder if Madonna will want them to sing her songs or to lipsynch to her vocals.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

Please not Sydney Sweeney :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: Yeah I get it Euphoria is really cool and all but stans try to put her into everything, it's like Timothee Chalamet all over again. I really didn't like him in Don't Look Up and especially, because his character was so easy to act, it just seemed so forced to catch viewers.

I also can't believe Sky Ferreira and Florence Pugh are both possible candidates and thus "equally qualified", who wrote this list? Someone should give Florence the script for Madonna's Biopic asap and Sky a printed out sheet of paper with the address of a recording studio on it

Yeah after the season finale aired, I saw so many Twitter and IG post saying that if Britney does a biopic they need to cast Sydney as her. And you’re right it’s totally Timothee all over again! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I wonder do you want Britney to flop like hell if she will do something herself? Do you like when Britney tells her story and her fellings about life? To be a feminist and support each other, why is that so hard? Even if you don't like Madonna. Many artists and business leaders are a bit narcissistic, they wouldn't succeed otherwise. It's not a bad thing to be a narcissistic person if you are good at heart. Madonna has done so much good for equality for many kinds of reasons and people. She has lived a remarkable life. I stand up for my girls Madonna and Brit! But I hope mean people flop like hell, but I think they already do in their hearts. I like love.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You know what? You’re right. Taking my words back. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block