Blocked from posting on Breatheheavy

Bunkywoo

Have you ever been blocked from posting on Breatheheavy?

Examples hate, disrespect, etc

Have any of your reprimands been taken out of context? 

Have you yourself gone over board? 

Do you think we are all phony and fake online?

Are many just sensitive? 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

You insulted another user multiple times, got reported by other users about it, and I agreed with them that you were blatantly disrespectful and offensive which is why you got warning points. 

Then, instead of reflecting on your actions, you start antagonizing me for giving you warning points, which resulted in you getting more warning points. 

Now, it’s been over a week (?), and you’re still complaining about facing the consequences for your own actions, on a site which has rules you agreed to when you signed up, instead of reflecting on your actions and moving on. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

You got her whole wig!

tenor.gif?itemid=9479342

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods

To answer the OP, I have been issued warning points on three occasions. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Two in the past (2017) and the other recently.

I deserved them all but, unlike you apparently/allegedly, I learned from my transgressions! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:
I’m glad we have rules and guardrails in place here to make this forum function for us all. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: While there are times I would like rules re-examined, I know they’re in place for a reason. And I feel like I can act like the adult I am in bringing up those changes with the mods when appropriate. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

You insulted another user multiple times, got reported by other users about it, and I agreed with them that you were blatantly disrespectful and offensive which is why you got warning points. 

Then, instead of reflecting on your actions, you start antagonizing me for giving you warning points, which resulted in you getting more warning points. 

Now, it’s been over a week (?), and you’re still complaining about facing the consequences for your own actions, on a site which has rules you agreed to when you signed up, instead of reflecting on your actions and moving on. 

Its just a post that I made . I thought it would be interesting to hear exhale member experiences. 

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Now, it’s been over a week (?), and you’re still complaining about facing the consequences for your own actions, on a site which has rules you agreed to when you signed up, instead of reflecting on your actions and moving on. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

wig snatch GIF

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I once told a Mod to grow up after they insulted another user and they banned me for 24 hours whilst they edited their post and carried on :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Seems like my posted ruffled a mods feathers. Sorry the mod here just used me as an example .Did I even mention them? Should this mod have the right to specifically mention me?  I think its a double standard and unfortunate . Kinda Bull. This post was not me complaining. It was only a generalized post to hear of others experiences. I can see why I tell some off . Its a double standard here. I call BS! 

Probably Blocked soon. Ehh , What can you do. I am not perfect nor do I want to be.  

1 hour ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Let's be nice. @Bunkywoomay be one of Britney's lurk accounts! :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Your always so sweet. Do not stir the pot or take my side . A powerful exhale minion may reprimand you 😉 . Your good though ! You always are so kind😬. Watch an old movie Judge Dread with Sandra Bullock 🥰. The world is turning into a phony society. 🤐One day people will be ticketed for profanity through our phones or walking in a park. 🙂its britney ***** GIF

• Love 1

@Bunkywoo I strongly suggest you familiarise yourself with this thread and the rules:

TOPICS / COMMENTS COMPLAINING ABOUT AN ACTION TAKEN BY A MODERATOR:
All issues must be raised PRIVATELY and not publicly. Attacks against moderators will not be tolerated and you will face repercussions.

Should you continue to break the rules you will face a two week suspension.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1