It's Time To Stop Pretending 'Brave New Girl' Is Bad

20 minutes ago, Pili94zoo said:

Damn I was thinking about this today ! I always liked Brave new Girl, I liked it as a 5yo when it was released and still does. I think it was smart to put some teen pop on In the Zone 🔥

Oooh yes, such wonderful memories here aswell tbh, even tho at first listen i thought it was Hilary Duff, lmao. (junior school times :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:)

51 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It’s an absolute BOP and haters will have to deal :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Preach! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

52 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its actually not a bad song however people think its bad cause it doesnt suit the sultry sxiness of ITZ.

In my opinion, it sounds like a song that would fit the Britney album.

I see your point, however Britney is very well known for throwing a couple of 'weird-cheesy-funny-boppy' songs that aren't necessarily following the mood of an entire album, and honestly, most of the time i enjoy them more than the other tracks. :neydedance_purple:

Except for Chillin' With You.

That 'song' hurt my feelings as a long-time stan. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: worst song of hers, ITZ would be perfection without it. Strangest Love should have been on ITZ.

Why not both? I mean, the MATM Remix is very cool and 'bollywood', but...:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Strangest Love deserves its own thread, tbh. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm still mad at Jive for scrapping her best unreleased song so far. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

7 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

If your album is going to be about s** and “urban” why would you put a song that sounds like a Disney Chanel movie song, it’s so out of place.

I think it's just Britney's 'signature' to include at least one song that doesn't have to fit with the rest of the tracks, she did this on most of her albums, so i don't mind at all, tbh. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block