Pamela Anderson to tell her story in new Netflix documentary

On 3/3/2022 at 4:54 AM, PickleSpears said:

And hasn't being relevant since the 90s

Pamela Anderson is ready to tell her story, and she has a lot to say.

Netflix on Wednesday announced a new documentary, already in production for several years, which will find “the pop culture icon setting the record straight as she looks back on her professional path and her personal journey.”

The announcement was made on social media, accompanied by this note from Anderson. “My life: A thousand imperfections, a million misperceptions,” she writes. “Wicked, wild and lost. Nothing to live up to — I can only surprise you. Not a victim, but a survivor. And alive to tell the real story.”

This documentary comes on the heels of Hulu’s Pam & Tommy, a limited series about Anderson and then-husband Tommy Lee’s stolen s** tape which made headlines in 1995. Anderson is not involved with that project, which stars Lily James and Sebastian Stan as the couple in question, and she is reportedly not thrilled about such a horrific chapter of her life being shamelessly exploited for entertainment.

Anderson’s personal story and struggles were also recently touched on by the TNT documentary Rich & Shameless: The Crime Against Pam & Tommy.

On 3/2/2022 at 10:51 PM, MikeHunt said:

What is there to set the record straight. She already did interviews talking about set life on Baywatch, her former relationships and her multiple s e x tapes. Not to sound mean but what is there to talk about? She hasn’t done anything headline worthy in over like 15 years? The Hulu show is the only thing that’s given her any current relevancy. But hey, Netflix is paying her for the doc so more power to her! Get that money Pam!

I honestly did not know much about Pam and her life until recently. I obviously knew who Pamela Anderson was, but the show on Hulu made me look at her from a very different angle. Therefore I would actually be very curious to hear her story and learn more about her. 

Also, who cares about relevancy these days? Everybody and their grandmothers know who Pamela Anderson is. She has left her mark and became an ultimate pop icon, that’s all that matters. 

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I see this as tremendous personal growth, and I am glad it came to fruition in her lifetime. I have been following Pamela Anderson for five years. I remembered her acting experience five years ago and compared to the actual one, I see a good evolution. I have chosen to write about her a personal growth essay example because my hobby of gathering information about my favorite notorious people and my passion for reading contribute significantly to my personal growth. That is why I noticed that checking and doing free essays on others' stories motivates me. It is essential to observe what makes us grow and develop.

Edited by JohnJohnnie

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block