Britney hurts her shoulder at the gym & brings back her British accent

4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I love her! Lol. So nice to have her share these little walkabouts.

Hope her shoulder gets better - her form when working out isn’t the best so I’m not surprised she hurt herself. Just take it easy Queen

Yes I’m super surprised that her fiancé being a personal trainer allows her to workout with such bad form; I take the gym very seriously and have learned form from some of the top trainers in the country and I cringe when I see her workouts because of how bad her form is it has always puzzled me, but I didn’t think anyone but me was noticing these things lol.

The weird part is that she has a banging body even with bad form.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I really do wonder what the British accent is all about. We used to hear it a lot in the paparazzi videos so i assumed it was a stress thing. Just for fun? 

Her maternal grandmother was British, she would even speak in that accent as a child just cuz she liked it. So yeah, I would say it’s just for fun.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

There’s a lot unpack here but omg Britney won’t have to pay for otc pain medication for the rest of her life Advil, now Excedrin PM both GSK company. GSK is getting so much free advertisement form Britney lol.

I heard Britney Spears uses Excedrin PM

Now I use Excedrin PM :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block