Camila Cabello Drops "Bam Bam" + "Familia" Drops in April!

22 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

That is false. It didn’t do very well in Latin America. It only went top 10 in two countries, top 20 in two others and didn’t even chart in the two largest music markets in Latin America, Brazil and Mexico. Stop spreading fake news to defend a flop song. 

Stop putting down Normani in order to lift up your fave. We all know Normani is a flop. She doesn’t help your case.

*And I do like Normani, but I’m not delusional. I can admit when my faves have flopped.

I’ll admit I was wrong, it was a flop. I just love DGY so much 😂

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Sounds like a genuine bop, not a formulaic try hard bop like Don’t Go Yet (at least the video was okay though). She’s lucky to have an artist of Ed Sheeran’s caliber still working with her. I remember him stating he was interesting in doing a Latin type song with her and then they released South of the Border and I thought that was it. Just be real and confident, and I think she can be a big star. She’s **** and has a fairly distinctive voice. Enough with the self-deprecating “quirky and cute” act though.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block