Camila Cabello Drops "Bam Bam" + "Familia" Drops in April!

26 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’ve noticed that she goes through a phase of complete flopping and then will bring in a male feature and that song will have success. Then she goes at it alone and flops and then brings in another man, and has success. I wonder why she can’t stand alone and be successful? Is it the male features fandom that are putting the song on, or is the collaborative making of the song are just more engaging than her solo work?

Crying in the club, I have Questions- flop

Havana with Young Thug- success

Consequences- flop

Senorita with Shawn Mendes- success

Liar, Shameless- flop

My Oh My with DaBaby- success

First Man, Don’t Go Yet- flop 

Bam Bam with Ed- will it be a success?!

She just sounds better with others! That's how J.Lo's music was back in the early 2000s! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Lmao u really don't like her :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Yes and i don't like her bc she's untalented, problematic and r@*i$t and i feel like she's a tryhard. She also used Shawn to further her career. Romance underperformed, now she's STILL trying to put singles out for some reason (the reason she's doing it is Maybe because Normani is dropping another single soon????)

@DoubleJayTawndre she literally is the female version of Justin Bieber LMAO 😭😭😭💀

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Yes and i don't like her bc she's untalented, problematic and r@*i$t and i feel like she's a tryhard. She also used Shawn to further her career. Romance underperformed, now she's STILL trying to put singles out for some reason (the reason she's doing it is Maybe because Normani is dropping another single soon????)

@DoubleJayTawndre she literally is the female version of Justin Bieber LMAO 😭😭😭💀

I love me some Justin Bieber 😍💋💋💋

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Leolileinstein said:

Lol. 

But would you agree with me that i think she's just dropping a new single because Normani has already one new single soon? Or idk why she's doing it? 

This literally makes no sense.

Camila released the first single from her album last July and because it didn’t do well, she’s obviously went back to the drawing board and is releasing her album now.

let’s not talk about Normani releasing a single whilst Camila is about to release an ALBUM! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AndyFoster said:

This literally makes no sense.

Camila released the first single from her album last July and because it didn’t do well, she’s obviously went back to the drawing board and is releasing her album now.

let’s not talk about Normani releasing a single whilst Camila is about to release an ALBUM! 

She's clearly trying too hard what would you expect. 

She's desperate. Romance underperformed, so she just making pathetic attempts to be relevant 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

She's clearly trying too hard what would you expect. 

She's desperate. Romance underperformed, so she just making pathetic attempts to be relevant 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Underperformed, perhaps. But it didn’t flop. 
Don’t Go Yet wasn’t a massive success, but also it did very well in Latin America.

Whether people like her or not, Camila isn’t going anywhere. 

Come back when Normani has a hit single. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I’ve noticed that she goes through a phase of complete flopping and then will bring in a male feature and that song will have success. Then she goes at it alone and flops and then brings in another man, and has success. I wonder why she can’t stand alone and be successful? Is it the male features fandom that are putting the song on, or is the collaborative making of the song are just more engaging than her solo work?

Crying in the club, I have Questions- flop

Havana with Young Thug- success

Consequences- flop

Senorita with Shawn Mendes- success

Liar, Shameless- flop

My Oh My with DaBaby- success

First Man, Don’t Go Yet- flop 

Bam Bam with Ed- will it be a success?!

Add “sangria wine” with Pharrell to the list of flops :emma:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

She just sounds better with others! That's how J.Lo's music was back in the early 2000s! 

I don't know if a Jlo comparison is where I'd go to try and prove someone's artistry lol

let alone specifically an early 2000's song-stealing jlo

she has hustle sure but...

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

Underperformed, perhaps. But it didn’t flop. 
Don’t Go Yet wasn’t a massive success, but also it did very well in Latin America.

Whether people like her or not, Camila isn’t going anywhere. 

Come back when Normani has a hit single. 

That is false. It didn’t do very well in Latin America. It only went top 10 in two countries, top 20 in two others and didn’t even chart in the two largest music markets in Latin America, Brazil and Mexico. Stop spreading fake news to defend a flop song. 

Stop putting down Normani in order to lift up your fave. We all know Normani is a flop. She doesn’t help your case.

*And I do like Normani, but I’m not delusional. I can admit when my faves have flopped.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I wonder why she can’t stand alone and be successful?

Simon Cowell literally said that she didn’t have what it takes to go solo in X Factor. That’s why he put all those girls together into Fifth Harmony. Then Camila got greedy and decided to bolt after two albums to try and make it solo. None of them have had really great success or lasting power since they broke up. Lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, MidnightCity19 said:

She has some bops but wish she would try something different instead of trying to re-create the ‘Havana’ success. ‘Never be the same’ was different sonically and was a top ten hit on billboard. Also ‘shameless’ was good too. Her label must be pushing her to create the same type of songs 

This

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block