Jessica Simpson Covers "Entrepreneur" Mag Looking Snatched!

16 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

I want a comeback!

Me too but idk what musical direction she would go. She stated that she is a country girl and will never do another pop record again. But honestly I didn’t like her country music. I know this an unpopular opinion but I LOVED her Irresistible album. I guess a medium of that kind of pop to country would be a song like “With You”, but I want some dance bops from her as well 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Me too but idk what musical direction she would go. She stated that she is a country girl and will never do another pop record again. But honestly I didn’t like her country music. I know this an unpopular opinion but I LOVED her Irresistible album. I guess a medium of that kind of pop to country would be a song like “With You”, but I want some dance bops from her as well 

I need a Pop album.  She was probably just going through her Britney "I'm a Mom" era when she said that, and she also probably feels underappreciated by the industry for her Pop music. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She stated that she is a country girl and will never do another pop record again.

Not necessarily true. The EP that was featured in her biography, Open Book, was a mix of pop and country. Jess still has pop in her and wont ever let it go.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Rex said:

Not necessarily true. The EP that was featured in her biography, Open Book, was a mix of pop and country. Jess still has pop in her and wont ever let it go.

Well i was quoting what Jessica actually said. Lyrically I liked her EP but the production was underwhelming. She still has an incredible voice. She needs to come back and feed us!!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block