Are Danja & Britney working together?

21 minutes ago, JodieeLeigh said:

The first article is literally based off an Instagram caption, not a rumor at all. And the second two articles are about an interview and book, not new music :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ngl I hope they're not. Danja is like those shows that were amazing season 1, then decreased in quality A LOT by season 2 and then got cut out and there are a couple people still asking for another season. He was AMAZING on Blackout, he was good-ish on Circus, but all of his demos years later have been pretty bland, or even if they're good, they sound nothing like they would be a hit, they sound like they're songs from 2007. It is sad that he never moved away from that and tried different. 

Max Martin kept his formula for pop hits but still his sound evolved to caught up with the present times. 

Bloodshy and Avant were AMAZING producers, they always did something innovative. Toxic, Piece of Me, How I Roll, they all sound different but fit the album and the time they were released. Wonder why they stopped working. I would love if they produced the lead single of B10. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block