Charli XCX drops "Baby" music video

• Content Curators

Serving choreography, Charli XCX releases her ***iest music video to date for new song "Baby", off her upcoming album "Crash" (out March 18).

Charli is delivering so much this era. Hopefully pop music fans will catch on and give her some commercial success.

• Love 5

She's really going all the way this era. Sad people don't appreciate it but glad at least she gets good reviews and has a loyal fan base. For me this is her most solid work since pop 1 and even better. She's serving awesome music , awesome looks and very good videos. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

I actually really like this song AND the video. I'm sorry but the videos for Good Ones and Beg for You are too satanic and ruin the song for me, just like Tinashe's new video for Naturally. Like what happened to simply hot yet fun and iconic music videos? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.