A Cinderella Story appreciation thread

We all know A Cinderella Story, Hilary Duff's ICONIC 2004 movie. 

I recently rewatched it and it's still as good and funny as I remembered. No matter how many times I've seen it before, I love it every time I do. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

The reason I wanted to make this thread is because I feel like it's kinda underrated and most people prefer those versions with Drew Barrymore and Lily James, and while those were good too, I don't enjoy them as much as this one. It's definitely my favorite Cinderella movie of them all. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I love Hil, obviously, but I also love Regina King and Chad Michael Murray in this movie and especially Jennifer Coolidge, I always find myself quoting her lines, she was absolutely hilarious. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

And... the soundtrack slaps too. Now You Know is one of my all-time favorite Hilary Duff songs, should've been bigger. Jesse McCartney, Goo Goo Dolls, and the rest of featured artists had great songs in there. It's one of my favorite soundtracks ever. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

What about y'all? Are you as fond of this movie as I am?

Jennifer Coolidge GIF

• Love 6
17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Omg I love this movie!

Heck I love all of Hilary Duff's movies.

I dont see how this is underrated though cause lots of gen z people I know like my cousins and friend

even know it.

Its considered a 2000s classic.

I'd say Hilary's most underrated movie might be The Perfect Man... I mean does anyone talk about that? 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I'd say Hilary's most underrated movie might be The Perfect Man... I mean does anyone talk about that? 

Agree and also her movies, According To Greta and Material Girls.

I feel like her movies are kinda overshadowed by Lizzie Mcguire and her music career.

Heck we talk more about Lindsay Lohan's movie career than Hilary's.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block