Britney and the control over her body

Exactly. I know many people are uncomfortable with her showing her body - and maybe that's due to discomfort with nudity in general, not specifically about Britney.

In my opinion, though, the beauty about all of this (aside from our gorgeous Queen showing off her beautiful body :wink_britney_everytime_white:) is that Britney is (presumably) taking control. She's choosing to show her skin. Finally, for the first time in over a decade, Britney is choosing how to pose and dress (or not!) for these photos.

And you know what? I love that for her! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Wow, is this what's really on everyone's mind for last 24 hours? Y'all know Russia has released a thermobaric weapon that's killing people as we speak? 

I hear you but what control do we have? Should we tAlk about it? There is a thread on exhale created by someone interested in talking about what’s happening between Ukraine and Russia. 
cause personally I feel like I’m a sitting duck, I don’t have much to say. People know war is wrong. That’s why after the first televised war a lot of soldiers got spit on and had cold welcomes when they came home traumatized and changed from war. Not saying soldiers deserved that just that a lot of the gp had a volatile reaction when they actually **saw** what war was. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Wow, is this what's really on everyone's mind for last 24 hours? Y'all know Russia has released a thermobaric weapon that's killing people as we speak? 

How many times you gotta mention this and parade around in every topic like this is gagadaily and you morally superior by fear mongering  and pretending like you’re doing something by crying online? We come here to escape and discuss something else, what’s next, you’re gonna go to the next sports game and harass others for taking a few minutes to relieve stress instead of discussing Ukraine for no reason? Whats your solution, the whole world ceases to exist and simply discuss the latest updates on Ukraine? You and your multiple accounts clearly have lost it. You need a conservatorship. Where’s my BLOCK button?

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

I kinda feel there is a chance Britney was s.a. As a child and speaking for myself I know I’ve had a tumultuous relationship with how I dress because of my childhood abuse. One moment I would want to gain control over how people s e x ualized my body so I would hide my body or do the opposite and show off my body. I just wanted to have control and for people to leave me alone. I wanted to be able to walk out looking like Billie Eilish and not be talked about. I wanted to be able to go out dressed wearing very little s e xy clothing and not be commented on. “You look nice” “that’s a beautiful dress” you know normal comments are nice but I received so many unsolicited not normal reactions from people no matter how much or how little I wore and it honestly left me so tired. I wonder if Britney has a similar attitude going on. Like she’s just tired. Tbh I would love to lay naked on the beach with a kindred spirit and feel the sand on my butt. Britney should live her life how she wants because like thee hbic said “we only go around this mother once!”

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

I kinda feel there is a chance Britney was s.a. As a child and speaking for myself I know I’ve had a tumultuous relationship with how I dress because of my childhood abuse. One moment I would want to gain control over how people s e x ualized my body so I would hide my body or do the opposite and show off my body. I just wanted to have control and for people to leave me alone. I wanted to be able to walk out looking like Billie Eilish and not be talked about. I wanted to be able to go out dressed wearing very little s e xy clothing and not be commented on. “You look nice” “that’s a beautiful dress” you know normal comments are nice but I received so many unsolicited not normal reactions from people no matter how much or how little I wore and it honestly left me so tired. I wonder if Britney has a similar attitude going on. Like she’s just tired. Tbh I would love to lay naked on the beach with a kindred spirit and feel the sand on my butt. Britney should live her life how she wants because like thee hbic said “we only go around this mother once!”

whoah... Thanks for being so open and sharing that.

See? The topic is far more complex than Britney just showing more skin or not, and we liking that or not.

We all have some healing to do! I wish you the best :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

I hear you but what control do we have? Should we tAlk about it? There is a thread on exhale created by someone interested in talking about what’s happening between Ukraine and Russia. 
cause personally I feel like I’m a sitting duck, I don’t have much to say. People know war is wrong. That’s why after the first televised war a lot of soldiers got spit on and had cold welcomes when they came home traumatized and changed from war. Not saying soldiers deserved that just that a lot of the gp had a volatile reaction when they actually **saw** what war was. 

I want you to get off exhale and do something about it 

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Kletus said:

How many times you gotta mention this and parade around in every topic like this is gagadaily and you morally superior by fear mongering  and pretending like you’re doing something by crying online? We come here to escape and discuss something else, what’s next, you’re gonna go to the next sports game and harass others for taking a few minutes to relieve stress instead of discussing Ukraine for no reason? Whats your solution, the whole world ceases to exist and simply discuss the latest updates on Ukraine? You and your multiple accounts clearly have lost it. You need a conservatorship. Where’s my BLOCK button?

You need to get off of exhale and do something about this, go over there do something! Go give Putin warning points! 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Off topic, but Jordan, some of your moderators are too drunk with power. This is becoming a joke. For someone who preaches about freedom, you sure could hire better mods. 

Girl I know exactly who you're talking about, they always abuse their powers and give warning points when your opinion does not allign with yours. I've complained to Jordan countless times and I'm starting to believe that he is that moderator. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Her body, her choice, as long as she’s the one choosing to take and post these pics, I see nothing wrong with them (I feel the same for every other celeb that posts nude pics, as long as it’s their choice then so what) and I also feel it’s part of her taking ownership of her body back. At the end of the day, it’s just a naked body, for Christ sake, that’s how we all came into the world, people need to stop acting like she’s committing heinous crimes. Obviously many people clearly have some fear of nudity but that’s their problem, not Britney’s, so they need to stop taking their hang-ups out on her.

I’m also sick and tired of the pearl clutching fans acting like Britney hasn’t been ***ual her whole career.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wouldn’t mind if we get pictures like these: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

her instagram “ nuues” are tacky for my taste. I think most of us want to hear her story and move on. We want artistic outcomes from our favorite artist and she needs to remember she is no paris hilton or kim khardashian . She does not need this type of tacky photographs . 

I’m hoping one day she decides to lay low, rest and come back after fixing all the flaws on her presentation. 

ps I love her , not a fan of these amateur nude pics. That’s it…

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block