Can we discuss how fake and full of **** some of you are?

Personally, I don’t even think people not liking what she posts is the issue. It’s how they word it when they say they don’t like it. They straight up attack her and pretend to care about her kids or whatever instead of just saying “I don’t like it, I wouldn’t do this myself, but if she wants to, cool!”.

I genuinely do not understand why people need to defend their right to insult and shame Britney on her own fan forum. It’s really not that hard to be kinder and just say “I don’t like this but cool” instead of writing an essay and calling Britney trashy. Takes even less effort.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, G.E said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It comes with being a public figure. If people support it, good, if people don't, thats their choice. What is more pathetic is for people to expect everyone to support and align with their ideas and beliefs, and attack those who disagree. I support and adore Britney, but that doesn't mean I have to agree and call her queen for every single thing she does. At the end of the day it is her choice to do what she pleases, and would rather see her do what makes her happy, then caged up and deprived. 

No one is saying you can’t have an opinion, they’re just calling out what they perceive is misogynistic and hypocritical 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block