Can we discuss how fake and full of **** some of you are?

15 hours ago, Tanya25 said:

Like I said in the other post: "Misogyny at its best!" It's pathetic how they praise her naked body if you can see it in a MV or like on stage or something, but if she posts her beautiful body on Instagram... Well, their inner anger, frustrations and misogyny explodes out of them and they feel the right to INSULT HER just because she feels confident in her own skin! These people lives in 2022 but their brains somehow belongs in the 30s or something.

britney-spears-flowers.jpgStay pressed haters, she always felt comfortable in her own skin :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Right? I also hate that they're acting like they're trying to "help Britney" but they're really just cyberbullying and insulting her. 

Soon Vivian is going to appear and talk about how these Exhale users just want to "collaborate" with Britney on how to live her life freely and that when they say mean things about her, it means that they love her very much. 

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Right? I also hate that they're acting like they're trying to "help Britney" but they're really just cyberbullying and insulting her. 

Soon Vivian is going to appear and talk about how these Exhale users just want to "collaborate" with Britney on how to live her life freely and that they when they say mean things about her, it means that they love her very much. 

spacer.png

a legendary christmas preach GIF by NBC

I honestly can't believe that in 2022 this is still a controversial topic for certain people, I refuse to believe it :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, G.E said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It comes with being a public figure. If people support it, good, if people don't, thats their choice. What is more pathetic is for people to expect everyone to support and align with their ideas and beliefs, and attack those who disagree. I support and adore Britney, but that doesn't mean I have to agree and call her queen for every single thing she does. At the end of the day it is her choice to do what she pleases, and would rather see her do what makes her happy, then caged up and deprived. 

A public figure? Britney has not worked in years. She's on her longest career break ever. 

Giving me Diane Sawyer tingles when she quoted the First Lady of Maryland wanting to shoot Britney, yet Britney was the one that got criticized for that comment more than the actual public figure. Direct your anger towards public figures who actually make decisions that affect your life. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, G.E said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It comes with being a public figure. If people support it, good, if people don't, thats their choice. What is more pathetic is for people to expect everyone to support and align with their ideas and beliefs, and attack those who disagree. I support and adore Britney, but that doesn't mean I have to agree and call her queen for every single thing she does. At the end of the day it is her choice to do what she pleases, and would rather see her do what makes her happy, then caged up and deprived. 

You don’t have to agree with it whatsoever but if you don’t like it, stop engaging with it. Unfollow her, block her, mute her name on the socials. Criticising and bringing down a woman who is taking back control of her mental and bodily autonomy by just living her best life and not hurting anybody, ESPECIALLY a woman who has been objectified and abused on so many levels for so long, really isn’t the flex the people doing it think it is.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

A public figure? Britney has not worked in years. She's on her longest career break ever. 

Giving me Diane Sawyer tingles when she quoted the First Lady of Maryland wanting to shoot Britney, yet Britney was the one that got criticized for that comment more than the actual public figure. Direct your anger towards public figures who actually make decisions that affect your life. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Sure sweetie 😊 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, b42ad said:

You don’t have to agree with it whatsoever but if you don’t like it, stop engaging with it. Unfollow her, block her, mute her name on the socials. Criticising and bringing down a woman who is taking back control of her mental and bodily autonomy by just living her best life and not hurting anybody, ESPECIALLY a woman who has been objectified and abused on so many levels for so long, really isn’t the flex the people doing it think it is.

I support her, I adore her, i follow her, and always will. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I don't have a problem with ****s, good for her straight male fans and her lesbian fans (and everything in between) 

It should be allowed to be online with the nipples, just my opinion. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

This comment is interesting. I'm not trying to start a whole discussion around it in here right now but I think there's a conversation to be had about how we as a society always regard b00bs or nakedness as directly and exclusively related to s3x.

EDIT: The "male fans and lesbian fans" thing made me think of this, but please don't take it as a personal attack to you.

Edited by Tar_isa
clarity

It has more to do with the positions than with lightning or whatever lol

Massaging your b00bs while humping the beach or being on 4 foot with little diamonds is tacky and not really classy. Nothing to do with being comfortable with your body. Just tacky and vulgar. If she rubs her pu$$y on Instagram all dressed up I’d still say the same.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block