Is this true about Michael Kane?

He works for the company that is her business manager...Britney is not in a conservatorship anymore and owns her brands...many ppl who own businesses or brands aren't the ceos of that company/brand...that doesn't mean they don't have control or can't fire ppl at will...please stop with this narrative...

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

He works for the company that is her business manager...Britney is not in a conservatorship anymore and owns her brands...many ppl who own businesses or brands aren't the ceos of that company/brand...that doesn't mean they don't have control or can't fire ppl at will...please stop with this narrative...

So he's not someone to worry about?

• Love 1

Her publicist bothers me more than Michael Kane...Kane works for a very pretentious firm that can handle a lot for Britney especially while she doesn't have a music manager...and Rosengart listed the firm's name as Britney's financial representative in the last court hearing not Michael Kane himself...I think Britney hired the firm and Kane is one of the ppl working in that capacity...

6 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Her publicist bothers me more than Michael Kane...Kane works for a very pretentious firm that can handle a lot for Britney especially while she doesn't have a music manager...and Rosengart listed the firm's name as Britney's financial representative in the last court hearing not Michael Kane himself...I think Britney hired the firm and Kane is one of the ppl working in that capacity...

Michael Kane works for a very prestigious firm who as I said can handle a lot...the come to jesus comment could be talking not about Michael's work schedule but about his spending which was massive...

Also Jamie hiring someone without getting proper ok from Britney doesn't counter what I just said...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block